Part 27 - Somethings Not Right Here!

Laurens POV -

We arrived back at the hotel and i instantly noticed 2 VERY familiar faces waiting for us; it was my mum and my brother, Simon. I jumped out of the taxi, nothing but anger across my face, my mum spoke straight away "Lauren, you are coming home with us right now! You are NOT allowed to date Nathan and we told you that!" I just shook my head at her with disgust before saying "you and Simon are no longer any family of mine, Nathan is MY boyfriend and i love him more than anything! Im 18 so you are not the boss of me! i will date who i want!" I turned my head away but then i felt a grip on my arm and Simon started to drag me away from Nathan, i started shouting "GET THE HELL OFF ME NOW! I WILL GET YOU ARESSETED! LET ME GO NOW! YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER, I FUCKING HATE YOU NOW LET ME GO!" I was fighting against him and kicked him in the shin, he used his free hand and slapped me straight across the face. I stood there in shock until anger completely took over me and i screached right in his face "YOU UTTER BASTARD! YOU DONT REALISE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU! IF DONT YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE NATHAN, YOU'RE BLIND BECAUSE IM CHOOSING HIM OVER YOU! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD! SO HOW ABOUT WE DO A DEAL?! YOU AND HER" i pointed towards my so called mum "YOU AND HER STAY AWAY FROM ME AND NATHAN AND JUST LET US BE HAPPY OKAY BECAUSE I HATE YOU AND NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" 

Everyone stood silently for a few seconds before Simon pinned me up against the wall of the hotel, his hands around my neck as he spoke "im not gonna sit around and watch Nathan use you! Hes no good for you! If Tony was your boyfriend i would be happy but..." His grip around my neck got tighter and tighter until Tom and Max hauled Simon away from me, threw him the floor taking as many punches at him as they could, I ran straight into Nathans arms and cried into his chest as he hugged me tightly. Simon tried to fight back before he just stood up and walked away with my mum not saying anything just sending evil glares at us as they went, i carried on crying into Nathans chest as we walked into the hotel. When i finally looked up, Nathan looked worried as he said "baby you dont have to choose me over your mum and brother, i would understand" , i shook my head at him "Nathy Bear! I meant everything i said to them 2, your my life, my everything and I love you more than anything else in the world, i would NEVER leave you!" is all i said before Nathan had his lips crashed against mine, kissing me with full force as my hands tangle in his hair. Enjoying the moment with MY boy!

Nathans POV -

I still cant believe Laurens mum and brother came to America to try and take Lauren away from me. If she would have left i would've died inside, she is my everything but thats in the past now and I need to concentrate on my future with Lauren. We were cuddled up together on the sofa watching my favourite movies of all time, the ice age box set of course. I couldnt help but stare at Lauren, she's so beautiful, she glanced back at me looking confused as she said "whats up Nath?" i shook my head at her before saying "nothing princess, just admiring you, your beautiful!" She looked away, embarrased, i quickly tilted her head to face me and i looked into her eyes as i spoke "baby dont get embaressed! Your absolutely stunning, your eyes are perfect, your smile is dazzling and i love EVERYTHING about you! i love you more than anything and anyone in the world! So pleasee dont get embaressed princess because you are perfect!" I didnt let her speak back i just started singing to her, Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are!

Oh, your eyes, your eyes

Make the stars look like they're not shinin'

your hair, your hair

Falls perfectly without you trying

You're so beautiful

And I tell you everyday   Yeahh

I know, I know

When I compliment you, you won't believe me

And it's so, it's so