Part 45 - You Are So Sneaky!

-----THE NEXT DAY-----

Nathans POV -

I woke up being blinded by the sun because the curtains were open, what? Im sure i closed them before me and Lauren went to bed. I turned my head and noticed Lauren was gone, how late in the day  was it? I checked my phone, 12pm, thats not too bad well for me anyway. After grabbing a pair of trunks  and putting them on, i grabbed some sun cream and raced down stairs to find no one. Well thats strange, i walked out onto the decking which leads onto the beach. I then saw the lads, Georgia and my Lauren all there laughing and having fun. Lauren looks fucking hot in her white strapless bikini, i will be ripping that off her later! wow and to add to the sexyness of my beautiful girl, shes splashing around in the water with Tom, Jay and Seev while Max and Georgia make sandcastles.

Before walking to join them, i grabbed my phone out of the pocket of my trunks and quickly snapped a picture of Lauren in her bikini because i know she wont let me get a pic of her if i ask. I quickly put my phone away and joined everyone on the beach. 

"Nath, you finally wake up then!" Georgia joked as he put sand into a bucket.

"Well i would have still been asleep if the sun didnt beam through the window and nearly blind me!" I huffed at her, and Max laughed for some weird reason.

"Whats funny?" Georgia asked confused.

"Naths 'blinded by the light' ahhahah" Max burst out into laughter, oh my god. His jokes are getting worse.

I walked away from them and placed my phone and sun cream on the free sun bed next to Lauren's before running into the sea. I sneaked up on Lauren from behind, grabbing her waist and picking her up making her giggle, aw shes so cute when she giggles.

"Nathannn!!" She squealed as she somehow turned to face me whilst i still had her in my grip.

"Did you open the curtains this morning so the sun would blind me?" I asked.

"Maybee" She winked at me.

"Oh well then here what im giving you!" I started to tickle her over and over making her laugh/cry.

"Nathan please stop, please im sorry please stop!" She gasped between each breath.

I stopped and lifted her up so she was now taller than me and she placed her hands on my shoulders keeping her balance.

"Im sowwy!" She pouted before leaning down to kiss me passionately, god how could i say no to her!

We carried on kissing until a huge rush of water came crashing down on us, I put Lauren down and  saw Jay, Seev, Tom, Max and Georgia stood around us laughing their heads off. They were gonna get it.

"Wait,  me and Lauren wont kill you all we will kill whosever idea it was!" I said seriously.

Max, Georgia and Seev all pointed to Jay and Tom where as Tom pointed to the sky and Jay pointed the water at his feet.

"Well thats easier, Lauren you" I was inturupted by Lauren saying "Im already on it!"

And with that she chashed after Tom who looked rather scared if i do say so, I took slow steps towards jay and he put a innocent smile on his face as he spoke.

"Come on, we're Jaythan, we dont hurt eachother!" 

"I may not get you yet, but i will get you eventually!" I said wickedly, haha i love revenge!

Max, Seev and Georgia were all in stitches of laughter because of Lauren, She was now on Toms back with her arms clung around his neck as he tried to get her off, i have to be honest it was quite amusing. Tom started running back towards us shouting 'lauren come on im sorry, please dont kill me!' When they finally came up to where we were Tom stopped, breathless and Lauren jumped off his back and went to face him.