Part 19 - Secrets And A Unexpected Guest

4 MONTHS LATER

*Amber, Rachel and Jess have finally moved to London! lauren and Nathan are more loved up than ever and Max has been really distant with Georgia...And its coming up to their 6 month anniversary*

Georgias POV -

Ive been so down recently, Max has been doing alot of gigs, interview and promo with the boys and hes hardly spoke with me at all, hes been so distant. I get that hes busy but Lauren has had so many calls, texts and even skype calls from Nathan i have lost count. I tried to ask Nathan to see if anything was wrong with Max but he said no Max was still his usually cheesy self. Then if thats true why has he been so off with me what the hell was going on? Is Max going to break up with me?

I could feel tears filling my eyes and i rushed out the living room and up to my room before falling onto the bed and crying more and more. I couldnt help but think the same thing over and over; is Max breaking up with me? I tried to wipe that thought from my head but it never worked, it stuck and flew around my head! After a while i calmed my tears and i heard a light knocking at the door, i said come in in a normal tone so it didnt sound like i was upset, the door opened and Max was stood there looking like his usual beautiful self. Seeing Max stood there set of my tears again and i cried back into my pillow, Max was fast to act and jumped in bed next to me pulling me into him. I didnt want to accept any type of comfort from him but i was in no fit state to push him away so i kept my head down as tears streamed over my cheeks, "Georgia whats wrong sweetheart?" I shook my head as i didnt want to say it outloud incase it was true, he kissed hy head and said "please Georgia tell my why your crying?!" I pulled away from him, tears still pouring from my eyes as i said "are...you...breaking...up...with...me?" Maxs mouth dropped before he pulled me into the biggest bear hug as he said "NO! Why the hell would you think that?!" I wiped the tears from my face and said "because recently you have been really distant and off with me and i miss you!" Max stroked my head as he spoke "awww baby im so sorry but ive had some things to sort out and i promise you will know soon, i just need to keep it a secret for now" I half smiled at Max before he crashed his lips into mine, kissing me passionately.

After me and Max pulled apart i fixed all my smudged mascara and lipgloss and we walked downstairs and into the living room to see Nathan on the floor lying onto of Lauren snogging her face off. I cleared my throat as i walked into the room making Nathan shit one and remove himself from on top of Lauren and sulking in the chair, i laughed at his reaction, "did we inturpt something?" Max said winking at Lauren, i laughed again as Lauren sat up off the floor! "Yes you did, i was enjoying kissing my boyfriend, Thank you very much!" she looked at us with an upset look and Max laughed as he said "it wasnt kissing at all, he was snogging the face off of you" Maxs comment made me laugh even more and Nathan was still sulking in the chair. Lauren stood up to leave but Nathan soon grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his knee as he said "i wasnt finished with my girlfriend!" She gigled at him and before we knew it their lips were connected, moving in perfect sync with each other as always! Me and Max just left them to it and we played Twilight, Max sulked as i always drooled over Robert Patterson but as soon as Roberts topless scene came on Max stood infront of the TV, took his shirt off and said "my body is so much better than his so dont be drooling over him and drool over me, okay?" I was in stitches of laughter but i agreed as Max came to sit back down and i fell slowly asleep in his arms.

Nathans POV -

Awkard! Me and Lauren having our moment of me and her just passionately kissing and Georgia and Max interupt us! I was so scared as we thought no one else was in, it was funny though! Georgia and Max had fell asleep together on the sofa so me and Lauren left and went out to the park and it was a lovely sunny day! She sat on one swing and i sat on the one next to her and we made a bet to see who could go the highest. If I won I get a passionate kiss on the hour every hour for a whole day and if she won i have to spend a whole day in just my boxers, yeah i need to win. We started swinging high and higher and Lauren was just that bit higher than me and then i gave up and she won, she was jumping up and down bragging to me then i realised the deal we made, shit. I had my favourite hat on again and whilst Lauren was jumping up and down she swiped it off my head and ran off. I didnt even realise until i looked up and she had started running away from me. I chased after her and tripped making me fall onto of her again and we both fell onto the grass laughing. I propped myself up on my elbows so i wasnt squashing her and asked nicely for my hat back she shook her head and kept it on her head, i didnt want to take it off her as she always looked adorable in hats so i let her win AGAIN and i place my lips to hers enjoying the moment in the sunshine.

After we had spent an hour in the park, we returned home to see a very angry Gerogia shouting at some random person who i had never seen before. Lauren rushed in and suddenly stopped, froze. I walked up behind her trying to bring her out of whatever trance she was in but it wasnt working. The tall boy about 18 stood there, looking at Lauren nothing but forgiveness in his eyes, who the hell was he? Georgia carried on shouting at him eventhough he was looking directly at Lauren, he took one step towards her and she came out of her trance and moved back so fast she fell into me. She finally spoke "WHAT are you doing here?" , he looked into her eyes and opened out his arms towards her, she edged further and further back into my arms which were wrapped tightly around her waist. Who was he what was going on?!

~~~Part 20 up soon :)~~~