Part 35 - Full Of Surprises!

Nathans POV -

After me and Lauren walked into the garden she seemed scared yet upset and i didnt know why, after about 5 minutes everyone went silent and everyone looked so confused except Lauren. Max and Georgia came running outside to join us and they told me about this girl called Emily threatening my girl, well i soon got angry but Max told me to stay calm as me raging could get Lauren hurt which is something i dont want. Eventually i saw 2 figures emerge from the shadows one female and one male, when they stepped into the light i recognised them its was Louis and that girl again, shes so familiar but i cant pin out who she is. Lauren looked more scared than ever. "Well well well doesnt this look all happy and loved up!" The familiar girl spoke and i instantly recognised her voice, it was Vicky. Laurens eyes widened but she was now more angry than scared "VICKY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE? DIDNT YOU GET THE HINT LAST TIME?!" Laurens voice was screahing and i wanted to do the same. "Oh get over it Lauren, Vicky wants your boyfriend which you know but we didnt come here for you we just told you that we were to frighten you and so you would be distant with Nathan so he would get annoyed with you and leave you for Vicky" Louis said, pure evil in his tone of voice, "well your plan failed then as ive been closer than ever with Nathan since you threatened me because he loves me and protects me!" Lauren spat back at them. I walked slowly up to her and grabbed her waist from behind making her smile, "i would never in the world leave my girl for THAT!!" I said back to them. Tom and Max sneaked around the tree avoiding being spotted as they both grabbed Louis so he couldnt hurt anyone leaving Vicky to fight her own battles.

Lauren escaped from my grip and Georgia looked at me as if to say 'Nath what have you done?!' i was confused at first but i then remembered what happened last time, shit! Vicky was about 2 meters away from Lauren edging away from her, but Lauren kept getting closer and closer to Vicky suddenly Lauren ran up to Vicky grabbing her by the throat with one hand and pinning her to the tree while she used her other free hand to punch her stomach. Vicky was going blue in the face so Lauren let her throat free and Vicky redeemed herself from the floor and swung at punch at Lauren and she actually hit her, right in the eye. Lauren stumbled over and onto the grass, Vicky kicked her but Lauren wasnt even fighting back, why?! I soon found out the answer for that as Lauren held up her hands and said "i give up now! you only want to ruin my happiness you always have and i said i wouldnt do this but i cant keep fighting like this, so im gonna go" tears fell from her eyes and she stood up as she continued "I'll go and you can try and be with the only person who has ever made me happy, im not gonna say he will date you because i dont know what will happen but i cant live in fear for the rest of my life, i just cant do it! I hope you're happy that you got what you wanted but you will never be loved by him like i was, i..." Lauren trailed off walking away from everyone and into the house, "I am happy, now that ive finally broken you and you've given up everything maybe that will teach you, i thought i broke you when i got my uncle to shoot your dad but you came back stronger!" Vicky said slyly and everyones eyes widened and Lauren looked just heart broken as she stuttered "what?! but my dad died fighting in the army..." Vicky laughed before saying "thats what they say but my uncle was in the same troop as your dad so i got him to shoot him and because they were at war, it just looked like the enemy shot him!"

I could tell Lauren wanted to murder Vicky but she didnt she just ran into the house tears streaming down her face, i wasnt letting her go no matter what. "Georgia call the police and explain everything and get Louis and Vicky arrested" I whispered to Georgia just loud enough so that she could hear me but Vicky and Louis couldnt. I followed Lauren not looking back at anyone else, i ran up the stairs after her and the door quickly shut before i could grab it, i heard Lauren slid down the door and sit down as she cried her heart out. I sat with my back to the other side of the door and listened to Lauren cry her heart out, i didnt know what else to do?!  As he sobs quietened slightly i started whispering to her hoping that she will listen, "Laurennn...Baby i dont want Vicky, I want you and only you! You are my everything and yeah i say it all the time but im only speaking the truth because you are my world but I LOVE YOU Lauren! We have been through thick and thin togther so giving up now would mean you dont love me..." I trailed off regretting the last few words that actually escaped my lips. I was leaning against the door and i heard slight movement in the room but i kept still until the door flung open and i fell backwards onto the floor while Lauren was stood above me looking down. "How could you even think that?" She whispered as more and more tears fell from her eyes, I removed myself from the floor and stood up looking at her not knowing exactly what to do. "Nathan, why would you ever think that? why because i walked away? i did it to protect you from Louis and so i didnt have to fight anymore! I hate living in fear of him Nathan and you just dont seem to understand do you?!" She stated before walking away and slumping on the bed, pulling her knees into her chest.