Part 26 - Blindfolded Romance!

Nathans POV -

Oh my god! Last night was amazing, I wish it could have lasted forever. I lay in bed, Laurens body close to mine as i stroked her hair softly, she was still asleep but just having her with me made me all warm inside. I started kissing her neck and she let out a slight groan as she opened her eyes, "morning Nathy Bear! You enjoy last night?" she whispered before winking at me. I looked at her for a few seconds before saying "hell yes baby! It was amazing, and i cant believe that you are all mine!" , she giggled before kissing me with full force and i rolled her over so that she was lying on top of me. I run my hands up and down her back adventurously before i then started to tickle her. She squealed trying to escape from me but i wasnt giving in, i carried on tickling her, i flipped her over so her back was on the bed and i had her pinned down tickling the life out of her whilst i kissed her neck over and over. I carried on kissing and tickling her until we were rudely inturpted by Max and Georgia who just barged into our room without even knocking, i didnt even realise they were there until Max shouted "eh!! eh!! Whats going on here?!" I jumped off of Lauren and she was still laughing/crying from all the tickling as i said "MAX! Bit busy here mate! What do you want thats so urgent?!" Lauren had gone bright red, she was clearly embarrassed so i cuddled up close to her as Max said "yeah i can see that" he winked at us before continuing "and we are on the ellen show today! So you need to get your sloth self out of bed and in the van in 1 hour! Also management said Georgia and Lauren can come too!" He and Georgia then left so Lauren hopped out of bed and towards the en suite bathroom, i rushed infront of her and closed the door. "Nathann...i need a shower also my hair takes longer to dry than yours" she said from the other side of the door, i laughed before saying "well your welcome to join me if you want" she just laughed at me as she said "nahhhh your alright, you enjoy your shower Nathy Bear! i will just get dressed."

When i got out the shower, i changed into my clothes and walked into the bedroom, Lauren was already dressed and sat cross-legged on the bed waiting for me. "Aww Lauren you look lost sat there all alone, you miss me?" I said to her as i sat next to her, "I am and YES!" she pouted at me as attempt to make me laugh which i did before picking her up and giving her a piggy back as we went in the elevator. Tom, Max, Jay, Siva and Georgia were all waiting in the van for us so we headed outside and got in the van with them, Max and Georgia didnt even notice us get in as they were too busy snogging the faces off each other which Seev was filming for the next wanted wednesday mailer. I pulled Lauren onto my knee as we spoke to Jay and Tom laughing about skittles and we made up some funny nicknames for everyone:

Me - Sexy Sloth (Laurens idea)

Lauren - Crazy Hotster (My Idea)

Tom - Fasinating Fool (Jays Idea)

Jay - Formal Trash (Toms idea)

Siva - Down-To-Earth Sap (My idea)

Max - Funny Chimp (Laurens Idea)

Georgia - Honest Weirdo (Toms and Jays Idea)

We all carried on laughing and joking until we finally arrived at The Ellen Show, Kev showed us into a dressing room which was huge, it had alot of mirrors, hair products, alot of free food and other great stuff. Lauren ran straight to the food table before shouting "I LOVE FOOD!" i walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist before saying "but but baby...i thought you loved me" i pouted as she turned around to around to face me. "I do Nath but food always comes first" she said giggling, i put my heand on my heart to fake my heartbreak and she just laughed and said "awww Nathy Bear, i will always love you more than anything! You are mine!! your the only person who keeps me breathing!" I flashed her a quick smile before crashing my lips into hers as my hands roamed freely up and down her back.

Sivas POV -

We finally arrived at The Ellen Show, Kev showed us to our dressing room, it was fab! Alot of free things and food, Lauren and Nathan were already snogging the faces off each other and Georgia and Max were mocking them so i stepped in saying "OI you two! Dont be mocking Lauren and Nath as you 2 were snogging just like that for the whole car journey!" They just laughed and at the same time Ellen came to say hello, she gave us all hugs and then just stopped and stared at Nathan who was still snogging the face off Lauren. She turned around and asked me "are they always like that?" i laughed slightly before saying "yeah pretty much, although Georgia and Max are just as bad sometimes!" Her face suddenly lit up, she had an idea and before i knew it she left the dressing room in a flash. I just shrugged before going to get changed for the show.

Laurens POV -

It was nearly time for the boys to go on air for The Ellen Show so me and Georgia went to take our seats in the audience, alot of the TWFanmily were there supporting the boys! We took pictures with some of them who asked before we sat down and waited impaciently for the boys! Eventually Ellen annouced them and they came out singing I Found You, the audience were on there feet cheering and screaming for the boys! Me and Georgia were dancing away like crazy fangirls, as Nathans solo approached the crowd went silent to listen carefully, Nathan spotted me and pointed out after the solo saying 'I Love You Lauren!' I mouthed back to him 'I Love You too Nathy Bear!' When the song ended they sat with Ellen talking about the new album,single and the tour which is in a few weeks, the boys then took a few questions from fans off twitter before Ellen said "right well boys, i know 2 of you have brought your girlfriends with you today so i want to play a little game with you, so Lauren and Georgia will you join me down here please!" I froze, The Ellen Show is broadcasted all over America and im really shy but before i could hide Georgia had dragged me down to were Ellen and the boys were standing. Ellen hugged us both before introducing her game "right well for the game its Lauren, Nathan and Tom Vs Max, Georgia and Jay and Siva you get to help me! The game is called Blindfolded Romance Run, Lauren and Georgia you 2 will be blindfolded, its Toms and Jays job to then try and guide you around the studio to find the stars when you each have 5 stars, you need to then try and find your boyfriends and kiss their lips A.K.A Max and Nathan. To find your boyfriends you need to follow their voiced, first one of you girls to get to your boyfriend with 5 stars wins, sound easy?" We all nodded and soon enough me and Georgia were blindfolded and the buzzer went.

I was guided around by Tom, it was funny until he told me to carry on walking and i walked right into a wall, the entire crowd laughed. I just carried on walking around trying to find the stars, i already had 4 so i only had 1 to go, i was determined to win, so me and Tom started running faster and faster around the studio. He then tripped me over and said "feel around on the floor where you are" i was pretty confused but i did what he said and i found the 5th star and i also felt someones feet, i assumed they were Toms. I stood myself up and the studio went quiet and all i heard was Nathans voice over and over saying "nicely, nicely, nicely" I laughed before following his voice, i ran around trying to follow Nathans voice until Tom stopped me to say "theres some steps infront of you now" i thanked him before attempting to climb the steps. As i did, Nathans voice got louder and louder and before i knew it he was stood infront of me, i didnt exactly know where about his lips where so i just leaned in and to my disbelief i found his lips moving in perfect sync with mine. The audience cheered loudly and i heard Georgia cheer too. I removed my blindfold to see a very happy Nath infront of me as Ellen presented me, Nath and Tom with a trophey which read 'Blindfolded Romance Run Champions!' We all held it up and before we knew it The Ellen Show was over and we drove back to the hotel, Nathan wouldnt stop with all the cuddles and kisses but i was NOT complaining at all. When we arrived at the hotel, there was 2 unwanted/unexpected visitors there...

~~~Part 27 up later on :)~~~