Part 5 - You Don't Need Him...

Maxs POV -

So happy that me and the boys can go home early its gonna be amazing to surprise the girls and most improtantly MY Georgia! I feel sorry for Nath, hes been sad lately but i guess he just needs to move on! As much as i love Nath, he doesnt deserve Lauren: shes too good for him after what hes done to her, hes hurt her twice and she needs someone that wont hurt her! 

It was time to go! We all hopped into the van and headed to LAX airport and back to the UK! As we boarded the plane i got a text from Georgia:

From Georgia - Heyy Max! How are you today? What you up to at the moment? Hope your missing me ;) love youu!! xxxx

As much as i wanted to text her back, i didnt! I wanted to suprise her when i got to hers as i knew she had just moved into a big house with Jess, Amber, Lauren and Rach. We boarded our plane back to the UK and all i could think about was Georgia and how i excited i am to see her.

Jess's POV -

Laurens still upset, but shes recovering slowly! When the boys get back i dont want Nath anywhere near her, hes hurt her enough and if he even comes within 5 feet of her again, i wont be responsible for my actions! It was 1pm and we were just sat in the living room of our new house, except Lauren who was in her bedroom, and the doorbell goes, "I'll get it" i say as i walk towards the door to see the boys stood there looking so happy, even Nath - i dont know why? Lauren doesnt want him, so why hes happy i dont know?! "Heyyy gorgeous!" Seev said as he pulled me into his arms! the rest of the boys walked into the living room and hugged everyone. I hugged the rest of the boys, except Nath, and then they asked about Lauren. "Hows Lauren?" Nath asked looking upset, i didt even look at him until Georia replied to him saying "shes dead upset Nath, we dont even know why, its worrying cause shes hardly eaten or slept for 2 weeks." "Where is she?" Tom asked as he stood up to see her, hes like her big brother so hes protective! "Shes in her room Tom" Amber said, Tom kissed Amber then went up to see Lauren.

Toms POV - 

I was worried about Lauren, shes like my little sister, i hate seeing her hurt or upset! As i walked upto her room, i knocked lightly on the door, i could hear her crying her eyes out from the other side so, i just walked in! "Lauren, are you okay??" i asked looking worried, she looked up at me and instantly smiled "TOM!! my brother! ive missed you yanno, but i missed everyone else too." She jumped up of her bed and hugged me, i missed my lil sis! 

After about 15 minutes of talking Amber came into her room and sat on my knee - aww i loved MY Amber! "Aww you 2 are perfect for each other!!" Lauren said smiling at us, "Awww Lauren you will find someone whos perfect for you, Nath doesnt deserve you, your far too good for him! You Dont need him! He is a dick at the end of the day!" Amber said to Lauren as she gave her a hug." I looked at Lauren who was about to cry again and she said "I know i can do better than Nath, hes a dick and i will never speak to him again! I will speak to you and the boys, and if i do ever speak to Nath then no good words will come from my mouth!" The shock on my face was unreal, i never knew that about Lauren, but we dont want her with him anyway as we know she can do better, as much as we love Nath, he is a dick when it comes to girls and relationships.

Me and Amber left her room and returned to the living room where everyone was watching avatar (Jay picked it, of course), we sat on the floor with a couple of pillows as i cuddled into Amber, it was a perfect moment to enjoy...

Nathans POV -

We returned to the girls house and i got nothing but evils from Amber and Jess and i didnt know why?! Georgia and Rach were fine with me but what did i do to get evils from Jess and Amber? I wanted to see Lauren and explain to her but i dont know what to say to her, she will hate me even though she said she loved me to who she thought was Tom, doesnt mean she will say it to my face! I dont know what to do, but first of all i need to say sorry, i need to appologise for what i did and hope that she forgives me.

I walked out of the room silentley and slowly so no one would hear/see me walk out and upto Laurens room. As i got to her door, i hesitated wether to face her or not, she could hate me? she might reject my feelings to her face, it would kill me but she needs to know how i feel, i need to be honsest with her for once in my life! I knocked lightly on her door and i heard her say 'come in' in a soft wisper. Slowly, i walked into her room shuting the door behind me as she looked up at me he sparkly eyes making me die inside as i could see the sadness there in her! what had i done?! Before i let her speak or kick me out i said in a wisper "Lauren, I Love You..."

~~~So Part 6 will be up as soon as i can upload it as got a lot of homework but i will try to upload it tonight :)~~~