Chapter 8

I opened my eyes as the car stopped. Ajay got out and opened the door for me. He took my hand as I got out of the car. I was about to explode. Let go of my hand you jerk! I just left my love behind and you just take the chance. I stood outside, still in the kimono like thing and my bag in my hand. We were in a little village and all villagers around looked at me. I heard them whisper. But Ajay took me in his arms and dragged me in a house. Where does he drag me? In the house was sitting Sabal and a woman. In the edges of the room were standing some men. I immadiately knew that they weren't very happy to see me. I looked at Sabal. Sabal:"Ray, this is Amita." The woman smiled shortly. She is really beautiful. Amita:"Miss Tasmian, you are one of the biggest enemies of the Golden Path. As one of the leaders of the Golden Path, you are going to go to our prison. Of course it's just a case of safety for our people." The men from the edges grabbed me. Ajay:"What? Amita! Sabal! You can't do that!" Sabal:"Just accept it Ajay! She's a danger! Until we killed Pagan we need to keep her locked away." Kill Pagan? No, I can't accept that!!! "NO!" They looked at me. I regretted it immadiately. Sabal:"Look, she protects Pagan! SHE'S A DANGER!!" The men grabbed me and pushed me in a cell. As I got chained on the wall the tears rolled down my face. They are going to kill Pagan! What shall I do?! "LET ME GO!!" I pulled at the chains.

.

.

.

.

.

.
****Heyyy I hope you like it. I forgot the story xD I'm reeeeeeally sorry. *~* thx a lot for reading *kiss*
Yours, BloodyRoseOfCrystal