Losing Hope

It was beautiful. The music room had two double doors with square windows on both so you could see inside the room.

There were so many instruments in the large room. Even another karaoke set.

The girls stood in awe at both, the room and the beautiful music coming from one of the four pianos.

There were two people inside.

The girls recognized one to be.... was that Austria?

And there was someone else playing the piano. They had short blond hair......

Hmm.... well, North America weren't exactly familiar enough with many nations to remember who was who based off appearance....

But maybe they could remember......

"I think that could be.... Switzerland," Madeleine thought out loud, "Or.... there's someone else who looks like him.."

"I don't remember her name....." Maria tried to think.

"Do you guys still want to go in?" Amelia asked, she was feeling a bit shy.

"Yeah, let's do it," Diega smiled, "We came for music and..... well... in we go!!" She opened a door.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Austria looked up when he heard a creak of a door. His eyes widened when he saw his nieces, he gave them a small smile and a nod. "Good morning girls, it has been a while since we've last met."

They all fake smiled at him and greeted him with good mornings.

"Um....." Canada said softly, she motioned to the person playing the piano, "They're really good."

Austria smiled and nodded, "Yes. Liechtenstein has been working very hard on this melody. This time, it seems like she has perfected it."

Ohhh.... So that's who this was, Liechtenstein.

"It sounds great," Amelia complimented.

Lichtenstein started to wrap the melody up. She let her fingers gently press the keys. The tune got softer and softer.

And then.... she stopped.

She smiled to herself, she had been working on this melody for so long. And now, she had done it.

She jumped when she heard a round of applause. Well, if it was just Austria clapping. She wouldn't have jumped. But this sounded like more than one person.

She got a bit nervous. Who else had heard her?

She turned around and was immediately surprised to see her sisters.... well biologically they were her nieces. But since she had been close in age range, they had been called her sisters.

"Thank you," She blushed. What were they doing here?

"That was so good," Amelia smiled at her.

Lily didn't know why, but the way Amelia looked at her just reminded her of Arthur. Huh.

"You sound like a master," Maria praised.

Liechtenstein kept blushing, she was used to her family's praises. But these were new people who had heard her. That always got her nervous.

"Thank you. I'm so glad you liked it," She smiled. "Do any of you play the piano?"

Diega's eyes shined, "Of course! We love music!!"

"Especially her," Canada said. "She'll start to play an instrument, and then the rest of us will follow."

"My oldest brothers.... and France taught me," Liechtenstein spoke. "It was fun," She smiled.