Elizabeth and Victoria

"Come on!!" Gilbert groaned from his seat on the windowsill, "Greta is a great name!!"

"Gilbert I swear," Arthur massaged his forehead, "None of my girls will ever recieve that name."

"Well, then-"

"And if you ever call any of them that I will-"

"I like Greta," 6 year old Liechtenstein said with wide eyes as she looked up at her two older brothers. She was playing with her doll.

The rest of the Germanics and Hungary had arrived awhile ago. And right now Arthur, Liechtenstein, and most of his brothers were in a formal living room while England tried thinking of names.

"Lily likes it," Prussia bragged. "So it has to go. Besides, Greta is a great strong name."

"He's not wrong," Austria gave a curt nod.

Arthur shook his head, "You're agreeing with him? Since when?"

Austria's eyes widened. Since when actually?

"Forget that will ya?" Scotland crossed his arms, looking at Prussia. "Adair is much more fitting for a niece of mine."

England rolled his eyes.

Ireland snorted, "None of you would know what's fitting if it poked you in the eye. Saoirse is perfect." He laughed.

Eye roll.... again. "I think not."

Wales stretched from his seat, where he was reading a book. "Gwawr." He simply suggested.

The British Empire turned his head from most of his brothers. (Switzerland is schooling Germany right now)

They were no help at all.

And he looked at his baby sister, getting up and walking to her. He gently smiled and took her into her arms, "Liliane, what do you think I should name my baby girls? Your nieces."
(In another one of my stories I have Liechtenstein's name as Liliane, and then Hungary, a mother figure. Giving her the nickname Lily. So yeah, a little explanation about the name)

Liechtenstein looked up confused, "Was ist eine Nichte?" (What's a niece?)

"Your brother or sister's daughter darling." He replied gently, "Remember, Spain France and I are having drei kleine Mädchen." (Three baby girls)

"Oh." She looked back down at her dolly and then looked back up, "I like Greta."

Prussia snickered, "Greta it is then!!! Great choice Li-"

"Absolutely not!!" Arthur said sharply to him. He turned back to his sister.

"Artie why are you asking the little lass?" Scotland questioned.

"Liliane gives me much better responses than any of you have!!"

"He's just mad that he has absolutely no ideas on what to name his little ones," Ireland roll his eyes and snickered.

England walked back to the chair with his sister in his arms. He gently put his sister in his lap.

"I like Mutti's name." (She's calling Hungary Mutti)

Austria smiled and nodded. "I do too."

"You're just, lovestruck." Ireland teased.

Wales rolled his eyes, "Ignore him." He spoke, not looking up from his book.

"Elizabeta," Arthur spoke, letting the name roll off his tongue. It was a nice name, another version of Elizabeth.