Telling the Fathers

Carmen rubbed her somewhat round stomach and looked at the door.

When would they get here?

She felt a hand on her arm and looked down and smiled at her youngest child.... for now... Panama.

The cheerful girl put her hand on her mother's stomach and looked at Spain, "Mami, are you excited!?!" She smiled.

"Of course I am princesa," She smiled. She was excited for this but at the same time nervous.

It had been almost two months since she, England, and France had slept together. And two and a half weeks after, she started having morning sickness and felt nauseous a bit.

The thought that she was pregnant was always in her head but she always shook it off.

Until she started to show.

And then she went to a doctor... Just to make sure.

And it was official.

She really didn't know what to do, the woman had thankfully been able to hide the pregnancy from her king and queen and the Court.

For now.

Who knows how they'll react to their country being pregnant with the children of two enemies? Well, England more than France but whatever.

The first thing she did was tell Belgium who calmed her down. And she had told Portugal, who actually tried to go kill the two men. But luckily, Carmen managed to stop him before he left Spain. She had soon after wrote a letter to Hungary about the situation. And the woman sent her back a letter of support.

And her children and Romano had found out by the way she was acting and how she would constantly rub her stomach.

Philippines walked up to her mother and sister, "Mama, maybe you should sit down. They'll be here."

That's what Carmen was afraid of though. What if England and France didn't want their child or children? What if they didn't want to be in the baby or babies' lives?

"They better be," Portugal, who was there, said. England was his good friend and France was raised with him, he knew the two wouldn't leave Carmen like this. But just in case..
He looked at his sister, who was staring off. "They'll be here Carmen. I'll make sure of it. You go sit down."

Carmen suddenly clutched her stomach, "What if they don't want-"

Belgium shook her head, "No, they're not like that.. They will stand by you. I promise you." She knew for a fact that her brother wasn't like that. And as France's sister, she had been around England alot as a child. So she knew he wasn't like that either.

"Better," Romano said... He respected women. So if England and France left Spain pregnant and alone like that..... There would be Hell to pay.

"Don't worry Roma!!" North Italy Saud cheerfully, he was here with Hungary and Austria, "Big Brother France isn't like that!! He's really nice!!"

Hungary, she was there for support and in case England and France decided to not wanting anything to do with their unborn child/children, took Carmen's hand and walked her to the couch.

"Relax Sweetie," She said rubbing Carmen's hand.

The woman nodded, sat down, and laid back. She closed her eyes.

Austria was sitting in another couch, still shocked that Carmen was pregnant. With his niece or nephew too!!

Peru came over to sit next to his mother. "Mama, we can talk to them if you don't want to."