Sing

Hey guys!! Just a quick note. I updated like 7-8 hours ago. Sometime at 10pm if you're in the Eastern time zone, 9pm if you're central, 8pm if you're mointain time zone, and 7pm if you're in the Pacific time zone.

It was a late update so some might have been sleeping when it came up.

So make sure to check that chap out first before this one!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amelia was shaking. Her stomach was turning. She was gonna do it. She was gonna do it.

She was gonna try to reach out. She was gonna reach out to her mother. She wanted her, she wanted Carmen to hold her again. But after yesterday........

Damn it... why had she acted like that? She felt awful.

Spain had been nothing but kind to her-

Where was this change in attitude coming from!?! It was like she didn't even hate Carmen... hate?.. no... It was like she wasn't afraid of Carmen anymore-

Nah. That wasn't right either. Let's just say that she looked forward to seeing Carmen. It was strange.

"Why did we come so early?" Maria noticed, "We have like 2 free hours before a meeting starts."

Oh right.....

"Oh," Diega checked her watch and realized, "We do. What should we do-"

"Ummm guys?" Madeleine spoke up from the backseat of the car next to Maria. She had been quiet and thinking about something.

Her sisters looked at her.

"These past few days..... we've been leaving the meetings early... can we stay longer this time?" She asked softly.

Amelia was shocked at the fact Canada was asking this... That was something she had expected herself to ask. But honestly she was fine with it.... she kinda liked that idea.

Something had changed in her older sister. Maybe Isabelle visiting had some kind of effect on her.

The Mexs clearly didn't expect that. They looked pretty surprised.

"Um... Why do you.." Maria cut herself off, "I guess we can. But what would we do?"

"I'm fine with that too,"America said to Madeleine. The two made eye contact.

Both girls knew that both they wanted more. They both wanted more time with these people who had left them. They didn't know why but they just had to do it. Something felt.... hidden.

"I don't exactly know," Canada responded to Maria, "But... I guess we'll see when we get to that point."

Diega had not said anything.

"D?" Maria asked, "What about you?"

Diega looked in thought... truthfully, the girl didn't know either. She felt a certain way. She felt a certain longing.... it wasn't a totally unfamiliar feeling. But to an extent it was... she felt different.

She wanted to know more about France... and Arthur?

'Your mother needs you,' A voice whispered in her head.

What? Why did she just hear that? Was this a spirit or intuition? She should have known but didn't know anything anymore.

'Your fathers need you,' It said, 'Sing for your mother. You sang together once and you will sing together again.'

A spirit.

'Do not listen to the liar... He is deceitful.'

"Who? I need to know more." She said mentally.