Don't Pull Away

No big deal. No big deal. This was no big deal.

Sure it hurt to back off and stop trying to get close to his daughters..... but he would do anything for them. Including this.

France just stared at the ceiling, he felt. ... he didn't know. He just felt numb....

Don't ask for an explanation why, he didn't know. He just felt numb.

Maybe the events of yesterday were taking their effect.

Francis gently moved Arthur off his chest, and sat up in the bed, he sighed. Yesterday was a day. It had started out fine but then became..... painful.

Arthur and his Caribbean children had said that North America hadn't attended the meetings so they were cancelled. They most likely went back to their hotel.

Damn. Why did he feel so..... numb? That was the only way he could describe this feeling.

This was how he felt when he had gave his children away.

He had woke up the next morning so.... numb.

Spain was so broken. She had collapsed... had been screaming and crying and begging Joáo to-

He shook his head. No, he didn't want to think about that. It was too much to remember.

Did Arthur even remember? Because he was sure Carmen didn't. Prussia remembered, he knew that for sure. But his friend had started drinking to forget.

Yeah, it had been pretty traumatic for Spain. But Portugal had been doing what needed to be done.

France sighed. He didn't want to start his morning so upset. No. It was never good to fall asleep or start the day upset....... However, all nations were guilty of that.

Francis stepped out of bed. He had to get up. He had a G7 today and EU (The UK are still gonna attend this. The year in this fic is 2018 so they're in the process of leaving).

Plus, Germany was gonna host a short meeting with all of Europe and Asia so everyone could share when they thought an appropriate time for the a rescheduled meeting would be for the two continents.

Since you know, last time had gotten..... interesting.

He didn't know what made him snap at Turkey..... yes he did. It just sounded like the bastard was threatening Roselin. Yes, he understood his daughter was powerful at such a young age. She could defend herself.... but it had just sounded like he wanted to declare war on her or something.

He was proud of his child for becoming the most powerful nation so young. But he also was afraid for her. Being so powerful while you were young....... you could easily lose yourself.

It happened to Rome, Carmen, him, Arthur at times. It just happened.....

He hoped his daughter was mentally okay. Well, he hoped all his girls were. Being a  powerful nation took a toll on your mental health.

Looking at the clock, France decided he needed to wake England soon. His boyfriend had a day full of meetings.

But first, a shower.

May today be better than yesterday.

For him and his princesses.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Arthur amour, wake up. You have to get ready to for the day." He gently shook his love. It honestly wasn't like England to sleep in like this. He would usually be up by now.

Arthur grumbled, "No Francis, leave me be."

"I can't do that, come. You need to get dressed-"

"Something's wrong with them," He was starting to talk in his sleep, "Don't give up on them... Someone told me that."