Touring Pt. 2

Barbados had started talking again to lighten the mood but, it was still easy to remember what was just said moments ago.

Sure, Dominican Republic had been only speaking the truth. But it was just so weird.

The girls knew Carmen as someone who just didn't give a damn about them. Someone who they shouldn't waste their time on...

But hearing this... hearing that someone had hurt her so badly, causing her to stop doing something she enjoyed....

It was just....

Did they stop and feel bad for her?

Were they suppose too?

It was just so new.... so unexpected.... someone you know, who btw, doesn't like you in any way, shape, or form is hurt....

Diega didn't know... maybe this was pretty bitchy... but, she wanted feel like she could laugh... she wanted to feel like smirking.....

But couldn't.

Maybe it was because she was her mama's daughter. Her mama (Native America) had always been someone who didn't like talking bad about others.

She was just one of the most understanding and wise people anyone would ever know.

Based on what she had witnessed and could remember... Her mama didn't even hate the European Empires.

And that was what Diega just couldn't get.

She just didn't understand it. How could she not?

After Aiyana, Native America, faded. The girls older Native siblings had opened their eyes way more.

They had told the girls the truth.

A reality check, basically.

Their brother of the Dene Tribe (An aboriginal tribe from Canada) had told them that the European Empires had banned their mama from seeing them when the girls still lived in Europe.

(We will get to that later in a memory)

He had said that while France was a bit sweeter to her, he was still terrible. And Spain and England had basically blocked her out.

And that had broke their poor Mama's heart.

However, they did let her help one time. (Again, that'll be in a future memory)

But that was all.

Luckily, what the Europeans didn't count on was magic. They didn't know the girls' Native Family could just appear in the little ones' room.

Diega smiled, she could recall some memories of her older siblings trying to make her laugh in the short time they could hang around.

And she could also recall one her older sisters holding her 2 year old self and whispering in her ear that they were 'taking her home'.

Amelia had been tiredly saying, 'This is home.'

Their Cherokee sister would shake her head and tell her 'You belong with us.'

Maria was too tired to say anything and was just falling back to sleep.

"Is Mami coming?" Madeleine rubbed her eyes and looked up at their Syilx sister.

The young woman made a face... She didn't want to think about that toxic Spanish woman... "No, baby. Only you and your sisters will be." She smiled at her, "Our people are waiting for your return home."

"When are we coming back, Mai?" Diega asked the sister holding her.

"You will be staying with us," She smiled and kissed her cheek.