They're Back

Isabella- Amelia

Ambre- Madeleine 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The nations stared at the door when they heard the knocks.

They were expecting the person to come in but no one did.

"Well at least this person has manners," England said.

They waited, but the mystery person still didn't come in.

Italy looked at Germany, "'Ve~ Germany, maybe you should tell them to come in."

Germany nodded and was about to speak when they heard a voice from outside the door.

"Shouldn't we open it?" They heard a young female voice ask.

Carmen jumped at the voice.... it sounded so familiar.... She had heard that beautiful voice before.

She looked at Portugal who looked like he was trying to remember where that voice was from.

"We've heard that voice before," Philippines whispered.

England looked at France. "Francis... why does that voice sound so familiar?"

France shook his head, "I- I don't know. But it has a certain accent. The way......our girls.....use to talk."

England tensed at the mention of his baby girls.... His beautiful girls....... He would have gave anything to have them back in his arms, and still would.

He would have even gave his empire.

Yes, the girls did have a certain way of speaking. Since their family was so large and diverse, different people taught them different languages and pronunciation. So as a result, they pronounced many words in different accents. Even if they were just speaking a sentence or phrase.

Their family thought this was adorable of course. And it sounded very exotic.

"Knocking's polite Mels," Another voice said.

Carmen gasped, she recognized that voice.... it was so familiar!!! Where was it from? The way it talked too.... So so familiar...

Nations in North America's family all were trying to figure out where they heard the two voices from.

"Germany," Italy whispered, "They sound familiar."

Germany nodded, "Ja," But from where?

Scotland nudged Wales, "We've heard those voices before.... You remember?"

Wales was trying so hard, "I'm trying too."

North America having to leave was something they all tried to forget. They didn't forget their girls, but they wanted to forget them having to leave.

Hungary, Austria, and Prussia looked at each other..

Austria sighed as he tapped his forehead to try and remember.

"But it's a meeting room, back me up here Maddie." The first voice that had spoke said again.

Prussia was so angry with himself, why couldn't he remember?

Haiti looked at France, who nodded. She sighed, come on... She just had to put a face to the voice. Who could it be?

"I really don't know.. I mean... it's not like it's a bedroom door or anything..."

Another voice spoke this time...

Northern Ireland looked at Ireland.... he looked like he was trying to meditate or something. Trying to go back into the past so he could remember.