Day Two

"Are you chicas sure you want to stay?" The Mexican President asked his daughters through Skype.

"We can have diplomats come and handle international affairs," The US Pres spoke.

The Canadian Prime Minister nodded.

Diega sighed and ran a hand through Madeleine's hair. Her sister had her head on her lap as they talked to their fathers. "I really don't know... I mean, we're already here... and... we said we'd go."

"They didn't pressure you into this did they!?!" The U.S. President asked as his expression turned a mixture of protective and anger, "We can take care of that-"

Maria shook her head, "No Daddy, we weren't pressured. We just..... decided that maybe we should stay another day, see how everything worked at meetings...."

"You learned that yesterday though," The Canadian P.M. said, "I don't see a need to stay in Belgium.. You should go enjoy yourselves in Portugal."

The Mexican President nodded, "Si. Plus, I don't trust those other countries. Amelia, keep away from Russia."

Amelia looked at him and saluted as an 'ok'.

Madeleine laughed, "You really don't need to worry about that Papi. She showed him up yesterday."

"What!?!" All three yelled.

"What did he do!?!" The Canadian P.M. yelled, "Did he hurt you!?!"

He didn't mind shooting a few missile-

"Calm down Dad. He just questioned me being America," Amelia said coolly.

The man nodded and took a breath.

He swore, if anyone touched his girls he would-

"So you're okay with us staying?" Amelia asked..

Truthfully, the girls didn't know if they wanted to stay. They saw their parents, who they hadn't seen in centuries..

For some reason, just the sight of them was comforting....

And they kinda wanted to know more.

"I-I don't know girls," The American President shook his head.

The four looked at each other. See, their leaders/human parents were very overprotective over them.... So there was a chance one would order secret agents to fly over to Belgium and take them all the way back over to North America.

And that's if the girls didn't get them to agree.

They all did the puppy eyes.

"Please?" Madeleine asked. They did say they would come today and she didn't think she want to break that.

"Cover your eyes hombres," The Mexican President said as he shielded his.

Yeah, but that didn't stop the girls from asking with innocent voices. They kinda said they would go to the meetings today and didn't want to make a bad impression on the other countries.

So this went on for 30 minutes.

"Fine!!" The Canadian Prime Minister gave in, "But look out and protect each other."

"No!!" The U.S. President said to him, "You gave into them!!"

They all smiled.

"Merci Papa," Diega smiled softly.

He couldn't help but smile back at his girls and nodded. "Promise me you'll be careful amoures."

"Promise all of us," The Mexican President said firmly, "We don't know what those other countries are capable of."