Safe

Arthur growled once again as he passed more servants. 

They all knew what he had done to the king. But you know what? He didn't care.

His unborn child or children were being threatened, his poor babe/babes. 

He clenched his fists. 

They were children of the British Empire- the Great British Empire, dammit. He wasn't the most powerful one. Yet. But he was getting there. 

And his unborn darling or darlings would be treated with the utmost respect.

Yes, that was his king. But this was his children.

The man walked into the throne room, where the king was bombarded with advisors. The two made eye contact, and you could see the anger in his eyes. Well at least his nose healed.

Honestly, this was the guy who had called him a brillant father after meeting all his colonies and wished him to continue with his extraordinary parenting. 

But here they were now when he was having biological children being born soon.

Humans... you just couldn't get close to them.

¨Arthur," He growled, waving the advisors off.  ¨It has been awhile, old friend." His eyes were cold, ¨I trust after all that time away, you have done what I asked?¨

England's eyes started to blaze. It was like a fire. This was the first meeting since the incident in Spain, when the three empires announced the pregnancy.

SInce then, he and France had stayed in Spain for about a week for Spain's safety along with Portugal (Who was taking residence in his sisters house to help and provide protection). When they left, Prussia and Hungary had came over. Prussia to check on his best friend and Hungary would be also staying over to help. Austria would check in during his visits and while Prussia was over, Germany would stay with him

Alot of things had to be moved around, Carmen just didn't feel that safe anymore. She was worried for her, Romano and her children, and their child/children's safety. 

During the week, a few advisors of the Spanish court had come and tried to convince to abort. He remembers her and Portugal scaring them out. Her king was sending her letters about how she was a whore.

That was about 3 weeks ago, since he came back to London, the same had been happening to him. Advisors coming over, letters about how he was a fool, letters of Carmen being a whore.

About him not caring about the future of England due to his disgraceful children. 

And that's when enough was enough.

Based on letters from France, the same letters were being sent to him and advisors would constantly come over.

This was too the point, where all three empires were now having at least 4 servants be outside when any of their kids were out,

It was that bad and uncomfortable.

They were actually being harassed.

¨You really expected me to end my babe's life,¨ His voice turned harsh, ¨You very much seem like the fool to me.¨

The king stood up, ¨I am ashamed to have you as my country, you do not think of the future of the empire!!¨

¨My children have done nothing wrong!!!!¨The sins of the father was not the sins of the son.