PROLOGUE

Dedicated to all the ones who believe in destiny and soulmates.

Hey there! If it's your first time reading my book or if you here from my others books. Welcome.

If you are reading it again; To my rereaders,welcome and thank you.

......................................................................

'Silent yet magnificent' are the words that describe space. There lied many things in the space which humans could never find nor imagine about.

Faraway in the universe, a planet, known for its beauty and extreme wealth named Hesy existed. They were far yet close to the Solar system. Humans called them as Aliens while the people living there called themselves as Hesians. Hesians were far away from what the humans actually portrayed.

"Ah! Why do we look like that? and look at the humans, as if!" scoffed a Hesian to another. The bored hesians were watching movies directed by humans. "Now this makes me seriously pissed that i want to invade Earth" The one who got the movies joked which earned snickers from the other.

"Nice day to laze around?" They heard a voice making them stiffen. They stood up greeting their King, Antoun Hadi Cyrus. "What is it about?" The King peered to the paused screen. 

"About Aliens." one mumbled.

"Us? But we do not look like that though!" The king tsked in distaste. The others nodded in agreement. The King's aide cleared his throat and the King stood straight. "I was on my way to the garden. Well then" He smiled walking away. The hesians bowed slightly.   

The planet Hesy was ruled by King Antoun Hadi Cyrus. He ruled the palnet based on three attributes. Kindness, wittiness and strength. As soon as he reached the Imperial Garden, he found his family enjoying the tea time. His beautiful wife, Adara laughed elegantly at what his eldest son was saying. His three sons, Asheil, Daw' and Litwin took up the attributes accordingly, except that Litwin's eyes lacked the warmth and looked void and intimidating unlike his elder siblings. Being 6'1, Asheil, the eldest, stood out, just like the metaphor.

Asheil looked unwaveringly handsome with his hazel eyes of his mother and straight black hair and his swoon worthy smile which showed his dimple, sharp features and well built made him to the best looking and eligible bachelor guy on the planet list which was taken down after he married to his wife Zahri. Being 5'5, Zahri looked tiny with Asheil beside her as she elegantly sipped her tea. She was known for her elegance. 

And his second son and second on the list was Daw'. His silver eyes same as his father, light brown curly, jovial and charming personality earned him the name ''Prince Charming'' and Prince Charming found his Princess Charming. She was a Princess of a neighboring planet named Isaa who was 5'6. She was known for a calm and composed personality in her planet. The King sat beside his beloved wife, looking at her adoringly.

"Stop it! You're embarassing me before the children" His wife warned playfully. " Speaking of children, where is Litwin?" The king asked. The maid pointed at Litwin who was sitting under the tree typing something away in his laptop.

Third and youngest son, Litwin, still on the list and with all the single girls hoping for them to be his queen but soon their hopes crashed down when his engagement news came out, was 6'0,well built, most handsome among the three, sharp chiselled face, Emerald eyes inherited from his Ancestors, was the heir to the throne. Litwin was Engaged to the mysterious beauty named Alicia. No one has ever seen her face except her family and the king's family except Litwin. 

"That child of mine, who did he take after?" The king shook his head as the others carried on with the conversation.

Hesians had more power and time in their hand since they had 29 hours a day. The whole planet wafted of the aroma of the food they prepared at the morning and start and end their days with their families. The technological development of Hesy were so much advanced than that of the Earth. Yet they had time for the loved ones which humans didn't.