Chapter 46

Lisa's POV

I pondered about my last thought. Did I still like Rosé, more than a friend???

Well the answer to that is no. She will always be my best friend and what I feel for Jennie surpasses any feelings I have had for Rosé or anyone, combined. She has me completely wrapped around her finger. If she ever were to need anything, I know I would do everything in my power to get her what she needs. When I'm with her, my morals go out the window. I don't care about consequences, as long as she is happy then I am.

📱Me: Hey Rosie, I miss you so much too! I've been great, how about you? Did you ace the math test? How's the group?

I wanted to say more specifically how is Jennie because she has been the only thing on my mind this whole day but I didn't want to seem to obvious. Plus it be weird for me to ask Rosé that in my opinion.

📱Rosé: Like I said, it sucks you aren't here, we could really use your energy tomorrow for the rally 🥺 and yeah the math test was not too bad
📱Rosé: Thank goodness you sent the test, I don't think I would have past and the group is chill

📱Me: Ahhh Jennie didn't do anything crazy right?

📱Rosé: I meannn...😳
📱Rosé: Jk lol nothing happened
📱Rosé: You worried about Jennie or something? 👀

Oh crap! Does Rosé know? Was I being too obvious?

📱Me: Lol what are you even talking about? I'm just saying that cause we always joke about her doing stuff ykkk

📱Rosé: Ohh okay, yeah nothing much today, alright I'll text you later I gotta to go do homework

📱Me: Okay see ya

I went on Snapchat after texting Rosé and looked at Jennie's icon. Well I haven't texted her today yet so let's do it. I told myself. I always try to text her at least once every day. It's because I just want to talk to her all the time 24/7. She is always on my mind, even in my dreams.

📱Me: Sooo I heard you did some stuff, you gotta be a lot more slicker than that before you get caught

📱Jennie: ???
📱Jennie: lolll what are you even talking about?

📱Me: I see you getting bold now, smoking in the hallsss 👀
📱Me: If you do try it, at least do it not out in the open 😂

📱Jennie: ...
📱Jennie: 😭😤

📱Me: But fr who did you get it from?!?

📱Jennie: I didn't get anything from anyone
📱Jennie: 😭😤🙈

That monkey emoji...it makes me suspicious! I know Jennie would never do anything extreme or bad like this but I just wanted to tease her a bit.

📱Me: Mmhmmmmm
📱Me: I'm not sure if I believe you 🤨

📱Jennie: Mmmmmmmk
📱Jennie: *photo*

"Cute" I thought. It was a picture of Jennie flipping me off. I mean cmon who wouldn't die for this photo. I screenshot it and wrote a message back to her.

📱Me: HEY HEY HEY, we keep things PG here mannnn, have some respect

📱Jennie: Ooooffff sorry
📱Jennie: *photo*

📱Jennie: Ooooffff sorry 📱Jennie: *photo*

A picture of her looking all innocent. Her eyes were big and she looked sad. I felt bad for what I was going to do next.

📱Me: Jk played ya!
📱Me: *photo* (of me putting up the middle finger)

Middle finger up, f u pay me

📱Jennie: Rudeee
📱Jennie: 😤🙄😡

I have angered the kitten whoops! Lolll I miss seeing her so much. She was the only reason why school was even worth going to, other than you know my friends.

Soon, I'll be back Jennie. Just wait for me. We had one more day here and we would fly back on Saturday. It will be winter break so I won't see Jennie just yet, but at least I know I'm not that far from her.

Author's Note:
Hey everyone, short chapter :/ Sorry I have been MIA for so long, it's crazy! But I want to let you know I am back, university has been taking most of my time so I apologize for my absence but it feels good to be back! Do you guys miss our girls too? I been waiting for them to do an OT4 live 😭 hopefully soon!!! Alright see you in the next chapter which hopefully I can't get out quick!