Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

I was walking through the hallways going to the cafeteria since it's lunchtime. I knew Jennie would always come out of the locker room because she had P.E., not like I was keep track when and where she was pshhhh.

Anyways, I was walking with Bambam and Rosé to lunch when I saw Jennie with her group of friends. We were walking the same way and our eyes met. We both smiled at the same time. I slowed down a bit and let Bambam and Rosé get ahead of me so I could have a quick chat with Jennie.

"Sooo you never sent that preview?" Jennie accused me and smiled as she said it.

I was grinning like a complete idiot, the fact that she wanted to hear a preview and remembered what I texted her. She was anticipating it.

"Sorry I kinda of forgot, but bet that I'll send one tonight!" I exclaimed to her as I was catching up to my friends.

I gave her one last glance and smile. Then I ran to Bambam and Rosé like a happy child who was able to get the snack they wanted from the store.

Sixth period came by quickly and Mr. Jungkook wasn't really doing anything. I mean our group finished all the homework really quickly because it was easy and they had me and Jennie. We were the dynamic duo helping our group out. If one of us didn't really know it, the other one would know.

I wasn't aware that I left my phone on my desk since I was helping some people in other groups with the lesson. I came back to my desk and see my phone in Jennie's hands.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as I sat next to her, glancing at my phone.

"It's a surprise." She smirked while turning away from me and still typing on my phone.

I looked at my phone screen and she was going to post something on my Instagram story. It was a picture of a donut drawn by her. There was a poll that said "How's your day?" and near the bottom there was a caption that said "Donut Dreams 🍩🍩🍩" and she tagged her username with hearts behind it. I shook my head and looked away to hide the big smile on my face.

Jennie gave me my phone back smiling and then got on her phone. We were sitting silently for a while until we started to talk. Instead of regularly talking about our school work, we talked about our lives. We shared stories with each other and laughed about it.

It was a couple minutes before the final bell would ring and school would be over. I went on to my Instagram story and turned my camera towards Jennie. I took a pic of us holding peace signs and she had her tongue sticking out. It was a cute first photo I would post.

For the pic's caption I put "Noiceeee" and tagged her username.

School was over and I had to go to the orthodontist again. Here's a random update, the air quality has been bad due to the fire. The air quality has reached to unsafe since the smoke contains all the bad chemicals. This has been for a couple of days already. We were still going to school, however people were pushing to stop having school for a bit until the air became better and not hazardous. And I guess today was the day they finally listened.

I was sitting in the car on the way home when my dad got a call from the school. It was a message informing that there would be no school tomorrow since the air quality was really bad. I cheered happily since I had no school but I still felt bad for the people who lost their homes and possessions due to the fire. I immediately went on my phone and sent a text message.

📱Me: No school Jennie!!!!

📱Jennie: YES
📱Jennie: :))))))

📱Me: I'm so happy and now I got you on those songs, TRUSTTT
📱Me: Just be ready!

📱Jennie: Bet I'll b ready :)

Author's Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENDUKIEEE!!! WE LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY 🎉