Chapter 22

Lisa's POV

I looked at the text message from Rosé again and decide to send Jennie a message.

📱Me: *Delivered Picture*
📱Me: You gotta help me out here!!! 😂😂😂
📱Me: I should have just have you my phone

📱Jennie: Lol

📱Me: Do you got another joke for her?

📱Jennie: Errrrr

📱Jennie: *Replied to your story*                    😂😂🤣🤣🙈😆🤪

I posted a screenshot of the convo between me and Rosé on my story. Jennie seemed to like that.

📱Me: I'm pretty sure Rosé stills doesn't know that wasn't me 😂

📱Jennie: Lmao 😂

I didn't know what to text Jennie after but that's how our conversation ended. I didn't want it to end with me being on seen again so I just left it.

—————

The next day at school, I was on my way to the gym. I went into the locker room and started changing into my workout clothes.

I sent a text to Jennie because I missed her.

📱Me: Jennie!!!

📱Jennie: What!!

📱Me: I'm just bored and wanted to talk to youuu

I was telling her the truth. I didn't get a lot of time to talk to her today. I just felt like I needed to. It feels like a goal of mine to talk to Jennie. She makes me feel nervous but a good nervous.

📱Jennie: Lol

📱Me: Wyd? I don't want to do anything right nowww
📱Me: And I was laying on the floor earlier, so that's another thing you can criticize 😂

📱Jennie: ...
📱Jennie: *Delivered Picture*

It was a picture of an animated heart walking and the words "Spread Love Always"

📱Me: Yeah right, I was criticized for my desk today 😂
📱Me: But you know what I'll spread love to you ❤️cause I'm respectful 😂

Today in math Jennie was saying how my desk was all slanted. I slanted towards her because I wanted to be closer to her and she was saying how she was trapped since it was a tight space for her to get out. Then when I fixed it she told me it wasn't straight, man I'm so whipped for her because if it was anyone else I would have whacked them but all I did was stare at her lovingly as she said that to me. I only had the balls to say it now because it's over text.

📱Jennie: ...thx

📱Me: Always with that sarcasm 😑
📱Me: *Delivered Picture*
(GIF that says WOW!)

Currently it was Friday and I was at Nayeon's house. She invited the gang, (Jisoo, Rosé, Bambam, and Tzuyu) over to watch Harry Potter. Why you ask? Well Nayeon is the director of the rallies and the theme for this rally was Harry Potter. So she invited us all over to watch it so she knows what to do for the rally and the games.

I wasn't really watching. I never really was a big fan of Harry Potter and I couldn't really concentrate since Jennie was running through my mind. She saw my last text but didn't respond back. Once again, I just wanted the conversation to continue because I really enjoy talking/texting her.

📱Me: I'm still hella bored, I ain't even watching the Harry Potter movie

📱Jennie: *Delivered Picture*
(Boo, the little girl from Monsters Inc., blinking her eyes & looking sleepy)
📱Jennie: I'm hellaaaaa tired
📱Jennie: I just finished a narrative for young

📱Me: Ewww a narrative, is it about how you been lying to me? 😂😂😂

I believe with my whole heart that Jennie is lying to me...

She won't come with me to the gym to see Nancy. I'm sad because well you already know why I want her to go, so I can spend time with her. I just been saying that to her to rile her up a bit.

She didn't text fast after that so I assumed she was asleep. That night I went home and processed everything that happened. I smiled widely when I thought of our messages again.

—————

It was 7 in the morning. I had to get up because I had basketball practice at 8. Yup I still had practice even on Saturdays. I got up and did my routine before I went off to the school gym.

It was already 8:10 but my coach was running a little late so we didn't start right at 8. Before I turned my phone off and put it down, I received a message.

📱Jennie: No it's abt American identity 🙄🙄🙄

She responded back! Ahhh! I got energy now to practice!

📱Me: 😂
📱Me: *Delivered Video*
(A boomerang of the gym floor with text saying "It's way too early take me away")

I set my phone down after I sent her the video and started to stretch in the middle of the gym floor. I was all pumped up because I was texting Jennie.

Author's Note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO!!! 🎉🎂💕
WE LOVE YOUUU JICHU! 🍗🐥🐤🐓