Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

📱Me: Sooooooo

📱Jennie: Yea

📱Me: Where are you gonna be after school 😏😂
📱Me: And no I ain't gonna drag you in to the gym... 😂

📱Jennie: Lol Idk it depends on if my mom makes me wait or not
📱Jennie: If I have to wait I might hang out in the student store till 4 and then do sum in the quad
📱Jennie: I dunno

📱Me: Aight if you doing something in the quad, you better dance with them 😂

After Jennie found out that I was in We Zaa Cool, I always joked with her about it. She would try doing the dances and she looked so cute. So I tease her about going up there and showing her skills. She said she would but I know she was playing with me. She's really amazing at dancing, better than me!

📱Jennie: Hellll nahhhh
📱Jennie: That's your club 😂

📱Me: Ayeee I'm gonna drag you up there with me 😂 and you said you would! 😂
📱Me: Don't be telling me you don't recall 😂😂😂

📱Jennie: I'm sorry I rlly don't recall saying that 😂😆

📱Me: You literally got me fucked up 😐😂

—————

Jennie and I have been texting each other everyday. Or at least we are. I don't care if I always start it as long as I get to talk to her.

As I always I walk into Math with a smile on my face because I know I will see Jennie. When I walk in I see Jennie already at her desk. I greet some of my basketball teammates who are in this class. We have a quick chat and I get startled by someone.

"Manoban!" a voice yells at me from behind.

I turn around to see who so nicely calling for my attention. It was Jisoo.

"Jichu! What's up? Wait why are you in this class?" I asked her as we walked to my desk.

"I'm a TA now for this class." Jisoo answers me.

"Nice, niceee." I tell her while pulling my binder out of my backpack.

"Hello class!" Rosé screams and runs quickly towards her desk which is next to mine.

"An energetic, crazy chipmunk has entered the class! Call animal control!" I exclaim to the class.

Everyone chuckles at my comment while Rosé punches my arm. I drift my eyes and it lands on Jennie. Her laugh is so precious, I hope I can always make her laugh.

The bell rings and class begins. Jisoo sits near Mr. Jungkook's desk and grade papers. The class was silent because we were working on the problems that were up on the board. I was so concentrated on the problems I didn't realize a certain someone taking my phone that was on my desk.

*Click* *Click* *Click*

What the heck? I thought to myself. The clicking stop so I thought I was imagining things. I was startled when Rosé puts my phone back on my desk.

I narrow my eyes and glare at her with my eyes saying "What did you do with my phone"

She shrugs and starts to work on the problems. Weird, I thought. Then I turn and see Jennie giggling. She knows something. I was thinking if there was anything embarrassing on my phone Rosé could see, I couldn't really think of anything except for a few stuff.

I go on my phone and look through what was opened recently. I see my camera was and I clicked the icon.

I click on the photos and see that Rosé decided to take some selfies of herself. I don't know how to feel about this. I could use these photos to tease her but also my phone doesn't have that much storage. However I decide to keep them. After looking at the photos, I smirk, chuckle lightly, then continue to work on my problems.