Chapter 7

Lisa's POV

It's the end of September! It's been one month in this jail we call school. The situation between me and Jennie has still not really changed. We would only talk to each other if we needed help or if we were forced to.

The only thing keeping us together was this group of ours. Other than that, I think we would not be interacting with each other.

We are in math class and Mr. Jungkook finished the lesson early so now we were just doing some practice problems.

"Goddd I hate Nancy!" Rosé exclaimed out of nowhere.

It was weird to see her hating on someone, she was always so nice and never hated anyone. So whoever Nancy is must have screwed up real bad.

"Me too. She so annoying." Bambam complained while putting his pencil down.

"I agree, I'm not really fond of her." Jennie said and that surprised me a lot. It didn't seem like she could hate anyone, she's just like Rosé but I guess we don't really know somebody.

They continue to talk about her, but I stay silent because I don't even know who they are talking about. They say how she is so full of herself and is trying to hit on everyone who is above her grade. Rosé also told me how she was plays with everyone's feelings. They questioned me a couple of times but I told them I never seen her before. Before class ended, Rosé took out her phone and showed me a photo.

Bambam and Jennie crowded up between me while I was looking at the photo Rosie showed me. Hmmmm maybe I'll see her tomorrow, who knows this school is kinda of small.

—————

It was lunch time and people were all rushing to the cafeteria. It was taco day so everyone was eager. Luckily I was close to the cafeteria but these hooligans are crazy. The students at my school were maniacs. Even though I've been here for three years, I still haven't gotten use to it. People jumping off of walls and running Naruto style to get to the cafeteria.

I got my lunch and decided to sit outside with Rosé. It was a really sunny and I know Rosé likes to sit outside when the weather is nice. I set my lunch down and sat next to her on the bench.

"Rosieeeee." I cutely said and pouted at the chipmunk who had her mouth stuffed with tacos.

"God what Lisa!" Rosé snapped back at me. I should know by now not to disturb her when she is eating because she really loves food. One time I saw a guy accidentally dropped his chicken tenders. Rosé went berserk. She immediately stood up and forced the guy to eat the food. I got so scared that I always hold on to my plate or tray so tight so it doesn't fall. Rosé is the sweetest person in the world but with food she becomes someone different.

"Can you please give me the answers to the Physics test?" I cheekily replied to her while grinning like a madman.

"You're lucky that you are my best friend Lis." She said as she handed me a piece of paper with the answers.

"Thank you so muchhh!!" I exclaimed and kissed her on the cheek.

Rosé hit me in my arm. "Yah! Why you kiss me!" She screamed while wiping her cheek with her hand.

"Because I love you!" I enthusiastically scream back to her.

After we finished eating, we walked around the campus. It was just something we did to pass time since class was starting yet. As we turned the corner, someone caught my eye. I saw Nancy, sitting down by flowers taking pictures. There was a guy posing right beside her. After she finished having her photo shoot, she pulled the guy by his collar and kissed him.

I covered Rosé eyes because she is too innocent for all this. I dragged her to her next class because the bell would ring any second. I waved goodbye to Rosé after I dropped her off and went to my class.

On my way I bump into Nancy, but now she is with a different guy. What the heck why are they holding hands? I thought she was with that other guy. I didn't mind it until I saw her kiss the guy as he dropped her off to the classroom next to mine. And I oop! Wow now I see why people don't like her.

Ooooo I got tea! I need to tell Jennie! I wish I could see her... My heart was beating so fast as I thought of her. Then suddenly as if someone heard my prayers, I see Jennie walking with her friends towards me? I froze in place as she approached closer.

She stopped right in front of her locker. God I'm so stupid. I need to remember that she has her locker here. Should I say something to her? Should I tell her I got tea about Nancy? I didn't even notice but I soon realized I was standing on her side looking at her. Totally not creepy at all, my subconscious said. It was as if my body had a mind of it's own. I wasn't in control.

"Jennie" I blurted out and now I'm mentally cursing myself for doing this. What the heck am I doing!