Chapter 33

Lisa's POV

6th period! The last period of the day. My favorite period actually because I can spend it with my favorite person.

I was walking towards the class and straight ahead I see Jennie coming as well. She was walking alone which was kinda of weird because I usually see her walking with her friends everywhere she goes. Maybe this is one of the periods her friends are not with her.

I entered the classroom and approached IU like how I always do.

"IUUU"

"LISA" IU greeted back and we did our handshake.

The minute we did our handshake, Jennie walked right through the door. She looked at IU and then me. She smiled at me and I smiled back while she headed to her desk.

I did not talk to IU that long because Jennie is here now and I want to talk to her.

"Jennieee" I softly called her name while walking in front of her desk.

She stopped digging through her backpack and glanced up to see me.

I had my hand raised ready for our handshake and rose both my eyebrows playfully at her. She laughed a little and we did our handshake.

"Crackhead Jennie!" I exclaimed to her because I wanted her to react.

She released my hand and pouted at me. Her look was kinda of angry but she was still pouted. She looked so freaking cute.

And when I say was I frozen, I literally was stuck to the ground

And when I say was I frozen, I literally was stuck to the ground. I couldn't move from the spot and Bambam bumped into me to get to his spot since I was not moving. My eyes were glued on Jennie's face. I looked at how she pouted and tried to remember every detail in my head.

I was brought back when the bell rang and I had to turn my back to Jennie to look at the board.

I must have looked like an idiot to my classmates because every time my mind would get side tracked during the lesson today, a smile was displayed on my face. This lesson was the hardest one we have ever done, so they probably thought I was insane. However, I was not smiling because of the lesson.

The reason was Jennie as always. Every time I would stop working, my mind would go back to the look she had on her face when she pouted. I  must have smiled at least a thousand times in the last 50 minutes. She is just so cute. It makes me smile and leaves me breathless. Just breathless.

——————

I just got home from practice and was checking my phone. I realized that I've been on my phone a lot more as well because I want to see what Jennie is up to. She's on my mind 24/7 that it's like I've become obsessed with her.

I check Snapchat to see that she posted something on her story 16 minutes ago. I'll just wait a little bit longer. Does anyone else do this as well? You do not check someone's story too early?

A couple minutes passed by and I can't handle it.

Well her text says to hit her up so I mine as well right? I just needed to find a way to make the conversation work without it being too awkward

📱Me: BONJOUR! Why are you not doing your hw?!?

📱Jennie: Cuz
📱Jennie: 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'll do it ltrrrrr

Well I can't argue with that...who am I kidding our whole friendship/relationship is based on arguing but play fighting. That's my favorite thing about our friendship. We joke and mess around with each other but we know we are kidding. We do not take anything to heart.

📱Me: Aight I guess 😂

📱Me: This is a joke you would make 😂

📱Jennie: Bahahaha 😂 I had to say that out loud to get it and my mom just looked at me really weird

📱Me: 😂 when I saw this, I was like "Jennieee"

We continued chatting about what happened to her. When we were in Math class, she got a snap from this guy. Apparently he has been like flirting with her and I felt hurt. I honestly felt broken and upset. However, I did not let that show when I was talking to her. But based by her reactions I could tell that she was not really interested in him. The way she talked about him was boring. She did not say anything that made me think she liked him. In fact all the things she said about him just friend zones him.

She thought it would be another snap like flirting with her. But all was good since it was a false alarm. I even felt relieved and extremely happy that it was a false alarm. Her friend just sent a snap of themselves off of the guy's snap.

Thank god. I do not have to worry about anyone for now.

Author's Note:

Sorry the chapters are kinda of boring rn ;/ and I'm slow on updating, sorry I'm packed with so much work rn