Chapter 18

Lisa's POV

*Instagram Story*

"Done!" I exclaimed and set my phone down.

The picture I posted was of Rosé and I wrote a caption that said "The password is 3.141592..."

Why you may ask I put this as the caption?

*Flashback*

"Cmon Jennie are you going to give me your password?" I asked her innocently while tugging her sleeve.

"Nooo, then you will just mess with my phone." She complained. She had one of her eyebrows raised and even though she was irritated she still looked cute.

"I won't do anything, I'll give you my password if you give me yours." I offered her, putting my phone in front of her.

"I'm fine!" Jennie exclaimed and turn her back to me.

"So stubborn." I whispered and chuckled to myself quietly, but apparently Jennie hears me because she smacked me across my head.

"Here I'll show you." Jennie says to me while I get my eyes ready to see the biggest secret that has been eating me up for days.

Jennie quickly types her password and I had no idea what it was. Her fingers moved so quick and I lost the numbers she pressed in. The numbers I saw she put in for sure was a 4, 1, and 3. Other than that I had no idea what she put.

"Wait could do it again I didn't catch that." I told Jennie.

"Nope too bad." She plainly said and shrugged her shoulders.

"Pleaseeee!" I pleaded to her but she just shook her head no. Ugh fine I guess I'll have to find it another way

*End of Flashback*

Jennie is a star in math class. So I joked with her saying her password was pi because she is so smart and she is in a math class meant for juniors while she is a freshmen.

I mean the numbers she typed for her password are in pi so I mean...

*Ding Ding*

I check my phone and a smile immediately is present on my face. I got a text from the one and only Jennie Kim. She swiped up and put the laughing face emoji.

📱Me: You gonna dip on me tomorrow like today? 😂

📱Jennie: I dunno
📱Jennie: When I'm getting picked up 😭

She's so cute, I can imagine her face while texting this.

📱Me: I want you to stayyyy

Does that sound too weird? Gosh I'm questioning myself now. But I don't want to come out as creepy. Ughhhh

📱Me: So I can get that passworddd 😂
📱Me: You staying till 7 with me!

Okay I saved myself, now it does not sound weird or desperate.

I was nervous and excited for her to see my text. It subtly said how I wanted her to be with me. However, Jennie never texted me anything after I sent her this today. I kept checking every 5 minutes, hoping she would have saw it. But she didn't...