Chapter 6 *

Lisa's POV

Jennie began to lean closer to my body. I couldn't move. My breathing became unstable because of how close we were. She moved closer and closed her eyes. That's when I felt a pair of soft and warm lips on mine. It was so delicious and delicate. I moved my lips with her so I could savour her.

I was going crazy, her kisses were so good. I was getting addicted to them. I put my hand on her neck to deepen our kiss. I passionately kissed her. We went from gentle to rough. It was getting out of hand. I don't know what came over me but I just slammed her to the wall. I stared into her beautiful brown eyes. She bit her lip and I just lost it. My eyes were full of lust and passion while staring at her.

I kissed her on her lips again, slowly moving down to her neck. I sucked it softly because I didn't know how she would feel if I left a mark on her.

"Uhhhhh-hhhh" she moaned as I sucked a spot close to her breast. She was wearing a magnificent, simple white dress. You could see her curves perfectly.

I lifted one of her legs up and started to palm her clothed sex. I felt how wet she was. She bit down on her lip once again as I made slow circular motions on her clit.

"Mmhmmmm" she cried and her nails dig into my back.

I roamed my hands on her body, giving light squeezes to her beautiful breasts. I was so turned on, looking at her enjoying this. I slipped my hand down into her underwear and pushed two fingers into her sex. She was shocked and gasped. I pumped my fingers slowly, making sure she enjoyed every second of it. She gasped as I began to increase the speed.

"L-lisa ahhhhh" she moaned. I stare at her face to capture her beauty. Man she was so beautiful. I kissed her roughly still pumping my fingers in and out of her.

Suddenly she pushed me back and I landed on a bed? I'm not questioning it, I just want to feel Jennie. She gripped my shoulders and I closed my eyes waiting for her to kiss me. Instead I felt my shoulders being shaken, what the hell?

Then reality hits me. I open my eyes and I see my Mom shaking me awake.

"Lisa get up you are going to be late for school." My mom said as she left my room.

"Ughhh what a dream." I mumbled to myself as I started to brush my teeth.

After that incident we had that day in the bathroom, we stopped speaking to each other. Well we already weren't speaking to each other, but this time it was completely cut off. We wouldn't even spare a glance at each other.

*Flashback*

Jennie immediately stopped putting the Neosporin. I was confused because she didn't finish putting the Neosporin on my wound. I gazed my eyes up and just realized how close we were. Our faces were inches apart from each other. We just stared at each other in the eyes. It was silent. My eyes ran down and looked at her lips. Fuck that was a mistake

I quickly averted my eyes off her lips and back to her eyes. I realized that she was staring at my lips. Is she thinking what I was thinking? I really wanted to kiss her so bad at that moment, except I never kissed anyone before so I was scared. I also did not know if she liked me too. Did I just admit I liked her?! I was so lost in that thought until I heard footsteps approaching near the bathroom.

I backed away and saw Jisoo entering the bathroom.

"Manoban! Whatcha doing, skipping class?" Jisoo asked as she wrapped her arm and rested it on my shoulders.

"Nah, just cleaning up a cut." I answered her.

Jisoo is my basketball teammate. She's a senior and it is her last year. I always looked up to her. We have great chemistry on the court and I am really sad that she has to leave. She is my mentor, friend, and sister. She always helped me through everything. I hope I can be like her to someone on the team

"Ahhh. Alright well don't be crying when Coach hits you on that arm, cause you know he won't care." She jokily said, but I knew she wasn't joking because our coach really didn't care.

"Who's your friend?" Jisoo whispered to me as we stared at Jennie who is just gathering the bandage and Neosporin she used to help me.

"Her name is Jennie, she's just helping me with my wound." I explained.

"Ahhhh."

"Well get back to class, we still got like 30 minutes and I know you aren't the type to miss class for more than 5 minutes." Jisoo chuckled.

"Alright peace, see you at practice!" I shouted before I left with Jennie.

We walked in silence on our way back to Math class. Neither of us brought up what happened in the bathroom.

*End of Flashback*

Author's Note:
Sorry I've been lacking on updating, I have been busy and packed but don't worry I will try to update every other day if I can and maybe I can update with two chapters. Thank you for those who are bearing with me and still reading it, I will try my best! ❤️❤️❤️