Chapter 43

Lisa's POV

We finally got to our destination! It was 10 when we landed. We still had to get our suitcases and head over to the hotel.

We waited at the baggage claim and grabbed our suitcases. My coaches and the parents that accompanied us had to get the car rentals. We needed about 4 cars in total.

While we waited, I took my phone out and could not hold it any longer. I had to text Jennie, I missed her so much. A thought came to my mind. It was about the scene before I left school. Oh shoot I should check up on her and make sure she was not late to class, it is kinda of late now but I don't want her mad at me.

📱Me: Jennieeeee I feel bad but were you late to class?
📱Me: I'm sorry if you were, that's my fault

I sent Jennie those messages and waited anxiously for her reply. Luckily she did not keep me waiting for too long.

📱Jennie: Lol no i wasn't
📱Jennie: It's good
📱Jennie: But btw
📱Jennie: Sunmi has a soccer game and wasn't in 6th p so I still have her thing
📱Jennie: I'll give it to her tmrw in 0 period

I didn't not realize that I was holding my breath the whole time. A sigh of relief escaped because I was glad she was not late or mad at me. I don't think I could survive a day if she did not talk to me, that's how much I love talking to her. Is it weird I depend on someone to make me feel happy? Well I don't think so. She just makes my world complete. Scratch that she is my world. I wish I could have known her sooner, but it feels like I already meant her before.

📱Me: Thank you so much, bless your soul
📱Me: I was like
📱Me: I'm gonna get jumped by Jennie's gang if I made her late

I swiped out of our chat and sent out my streaks. I saw that Jennie posted something on her story and I clicked on to it. It was a picture of some sweets with the caption "🥰😋🧡"

Now she was making me crave some sweetsss

📱Me: Ummmmmmm slideeeeeee

📱Jennie: Srry, they are all gone now

I smiled at Jennie's response. I saw a notification that was about 4 hours ago and it said that someone mentioned me in their story. I realized it was Jennie.

A small laugh escaped from my mouth

A small laugh escaped from my mouth. She's so pretty in this, I'm getting jealous now that I'm not there to see her. She went to school looking like this! How I wish I was there! But her story made me laugh and I could not contain my happiness. At least she is thinking about me. I sent a reply to her story.

📱Me: I question that
📱Me: Like a lot!!!

📱Jennie: ...

I was hoping more from her response but I guess I will take what I can get.

Jennie sent her night streaks and it was a photo so I was able to save it in the chat

Jennie sent her night streaks and it was a photo so I was able to save it in the chat. She looked so cute, getting all ready for Christmas! It was late back home and I knew she had to get up early for her 0 period so I'll let her sleep instead of texting her.

I felt a nudge on my right side and looked at Jisoo.

"Hey Lis, let's go with Coach Sal." Jisoo said and dragged me to the car.

We played Tetris with the trunk of the car, trying to fit all the suitcases and other equipment we brought for the trip.

I sat in the back with Jisoo, the other people in our car was Chaeyoung, Yuri, and Solar. Chaeyoung sat in the passenger's seat so she was in charge of music.

I have to say she has a unique taste in music. It went from western music to kpop to EDM and then to reggae. It was a tiring ride and I could barely keep my eyes open on the way to our hotel.

We finally reached our hotel and it was the fun part now...figuring out our roommates. It was somewhat a random choice since our coach was pairing us and we could not choose. I just hope I'm in the same room with Jisoo. There were about 4 to 5 rooms. Meaning that there would be 4 people in each room and two people would share a bed each.

"Okay before I begin announcing the groups, I want to inform you girls that I will not be switching people if you want to be together. However, if there is a group where people are noisy and disruptive, I will change the groups." My coach placed the paper with the groups on the table.

"I also want to set some ground rules. Do not stay up, you guys must be in bed at 11. If I find out you guys are still awake past 11, there will be consequences. Also be considerate of other people. There are others who are staying here in this hotel as well, I do not want to get a call about a noise complaint. Do not roam out of your rooms alone. If you go out, tell one of the coaches and go out with a teammate."

I was getting anxious. Not because of the rules but it was because I wanted to be in the same room with Jisoo. She was the person I really talked to and was the person I am closest with on the team so it would be nice to be in a room with her.

"Any questions?" My coach asked us. We shook our heads side to side and said no. He continued talking.

"Alright then I'll start announcing the groups then. So the first group is Nayeon, Solar, Yuri, and Jisoo. You guys will be in room 522."

Dang it, I looked to Jisoo and saw a frown on her face. I guess we aren't staying in the same room.

My coach announced all the groups until there were only 4 people left. They were IU, Momo, Chaeyoung, and I. This isn't a bad group, I thought.

"And the last group, I'm pretty sure you guys know who you are. IU, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa, you will be in room 525." My coach concluded and gave everyone the room keys.

"Okay goodnight ladies, get some sleep for tomorrow. Be up and ready by 8, our game tomorrow will be at 1."

We bid good nights to each other and went to our respective rooms to get some sleep.

Author's Note:

Lol don't mind me just venting here, I didn't pass my test ☠️🤧😭 I'm so sadddd like everyone telling me they passed and I'm like "Yay congrats" and here I am sulking, ughhhh, time to just chill and read some Jenlisa fanfics to make me happy again 🥺 #hateLiterature
But I'm so proud of everyone, congratsss 🥳