Chapter 38

Lisa's POV

I sent a picture of my history teacher as my streaks. Streaks were so hard to keep up with. I really want to just break all of them one day but with some people I have really long streaks. For example my old friend, Mai. I have a 654 day streak with her. That's like huge. I'm trying to get to 1000 with someone.

Also Jennie and I have had a streak for a while. Her name actually has the red heart emoji by her name. Yup we've been constantly talking and snapping each other for 2 weeks straight. I'm hoping we can get the 2 tiny pink hearts next, that will take two months, but hey we are doing great I think we can do it!

I was not really suppose to be on social media, but I was still anyways. I was suppose to be using it for research purpose, but we all know when the teacher says use your phone for research, we are not actually doing it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways I was checking on Snapchat and saw Jennie just posted something about 4 minutes ago.

I laughed at the picture

I laughed at the picture. That's pretty cool and funny. Christmas is around the corner so a cute fireplace with stockings was expected. It's not like it actually provides warmth but okay. I continued laughing because I thought of something to say to Jennie. I was debating if I should really text her. Mine as well!

📱Me: Make sure you got the fire extinguisher near you 😂

I laughed at my own text, I'm such a comedian. I read through our old texts since she did not respond for a bit. Reading our old conversations make me feel happy. I just smile remembering the times.

📱Jennie: For sure 😂🙈

She's so cute. I can not see her right at the moment but I imagine seeing her laugh at my dumb text.

📱Jennie: Lmaooooooo ahhhh

So I am pretty sure you are wondering why Jennie sent that text. Well she is responding to my Snapchat story. I posted on my story yesterday, a video of my blanket M&M and it's missing foot. I said that I was pressing charges against Jennie, it's hilarious!

📱Me: 😐😐😐 I'll tell you what happened yesterday cause I was dying 😂

Yup something happened to me and my M&M yesterday when I was at practice.

Well here's the story. Practice was over and I walked over to my bag. I texted my dad to come pick me up. I looked at my M&M blanket and thought of Jennie. That's when I posted the video on my story.

I grabbed my M&M's leg and tried to put it back into its place, hoping it would stay. I did not realize that one of my teammates mom and sister was in front of me and looking at me in horror.

"LISAAA!"

"Oh my God."

I looked up and saw their shocked expression. Their eyes were wide open and their mouths were as well. It seemed like they saw me do something horrible.

"W-wait I can explain" I laughed while putting the blanket down. They started to laugh as well and I'm sure they will just remember me now as the girl who was handicapped her toy.

📱Jennie: What

Straight to the point, that's Jennie.

📱Me: Okay so after practice I was grabbing my jacket in my bag and I pulled out my blanket trying to find the broken leg. I was trying to put it back in the "socket" where the leg came out and you know what happened?!?

I glanced up from my phone to make sure my teacher was not near me to see me on my phone texting Jennie. I was in the clear, he was by his desk which was on the other side of the room from me.

I left my text at a cliffhanger because I wanted to get Jennie really curious.

📱Jennie: Whatttt

📱Me: My teammates mom and sister were staring at me with shocked faces, like their souls literally came out of their bodies, and they were like "Lisa!"

📱Jennie: AHHHHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣
📱Jennie:

📱Jennie: AHHHHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣📱Jennie:

*Imagine Jennie alone in the pic*

Usually I would screenshot her snaps, but I did not screenshot this one because I thought I had too many screenshots. I do not want her to feel that it is weird as well. I would feel weird if someone screenshot all of my snaps.

📱Me: They probably think I'm crazy now ☠️
📱Me: I was like I didn't do it 😂😂😂

📱Jennie: Lmao
📱Jennie: U should rip the other leg out so it doesn't look weird

📱Me: You can do it for me in math 😂

📱Jennie: Ok 😂🙈

The bell rang at that exact moment and I walked out the classroom. I turned to look down the hallway and saw Jennie walk out. We'll see you later in Math, I thought and skipped off towards my English class in a giddy mood.