Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

Well the answer is yes. I grab my gym bag and head back to school.

I learned that Jennie is taking French too. She told me how her mom wanted her to take Spanish but she got transferred to French because there were too many people taking Spanish. I didn't mind, now we have one more thing in common to talk about.

📱Me: I'm on my way back 😂
📱Me: Aight are you still at the stage?

Jennie didn't reply back to my message. So I decided to wait at the stage and talk to my teammates. At 3:27 I texted her another message.

📱Me: I'm probably gonna be in the gym watching jv practice

📱Jennie: It's good I just made up a bunch of answers 😂

📱Me: Nah fr you gotta get it done righttt
📱Me: 😂😂😂

📱Jennie: 😂

I only said that because I really wanted to see her. I wanted to spend some time with her because she made me so happy. I love it when I'm with her.

📱Me: Wya? You gotta watch the jv practice so you know what I'm talking about 😂

I always told Jennie stories of how I see Nancy practice. I tell her that I would take her into the gym with me to see her, but it was like another excuse to be with her more.

📱Jennie: I'm chillin by the ASB store 😂

After she told me she was by the store I got up and looked near the store. The store was closed and I didn't have my glasses so I was basically blind. I look at the people near there and someone caught my eye. She was sitting on the floor on her phone. I know it's Jennie. I sent her another message before I approached her.

📱Me: Aight let me see these French questions 😂

📱Jennie: In my backpack 😭🙈
📱Jennie: I'm feelin rlly lazy rn have fun running around at practice today 😂

After she sent her last message I was by her side already.

"Have fun running around practice? I really am not!" I exclaimed while smiling at Jennie.

She looked up and gave me an innocent yet mischievous smile. She chuckled and I sat next to her on the ground. She knew I had running today cause I always told Mystery Gang how much I suffer.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked her.

"Taehyung, soccer practice doesn't end until 4 so I have to wait for him." Jennie answered me.

It was a little awkward at first. Sometimes there would be times where it would be silent and I just look across the quad. But the silence felt comfortable because I was with Jennie. After a bit we started to warm up. We talked about our classes, then moved on to Nancy and other things. These guys around us were playing music on their speakers.

I assumed Jennie knew them because she grabbed a guy's phone and started taking pictures with it. She switched it to selfie mode and turn the camera on me. I noticed it at the corner of my eye and I didn't say anything at first.

Then I turned and started making faces. She joined and we took many photos on the phone.

"Who's phone is that?" I asked Jennie before she put the phone back on the bench where she grabbed it from.

She pointed at one of the guys who had his back turned. If I really wanted to I could just snatch his phone and he wouldn't know. I just laughed it off.

I then grabbed Jennie's phone. She didn't protest but when I turned it on I realized there was a password.

"So what's the password?" I said to her while holding her phone.

"I'm not gonna tell you." She told me while trying to grab her phone back.

"Fine, that's okay." I replied to Jennie and went to her camera.

I started to take pictures of myself on her phone. I turned the camera and we were both in the picture.

"Heyyy stop Lisaaaa!" Jennie complained and reached across me trying to get the phone.

"Nope not until you unlock it." I said to her and she groaned. She nodded her head telling me she would unlock it. I gave her her phone back and she types her password.

Before she hands it to me, she grabs my phone since it was sitting on the ground.

"I'll give you my phone, but you have to give me your phone." She offered me this deal.

"Okay deal." I said, I had nothing to hide.

I unlocked my phone. Jennie held the other side of my phone while I held the other side of her phone. We counted to 3 and let go. We looked through each other's phone. I didn't know what she was doing but I wasn't too worried.

I went to her camera roll because I needed to delete some of the photos I took earlier that didn't look that great. As I looked at the photos, I saw photos of herself. Wow she looks so beautiful, cute, angelic, everything. Her eyes sparkled in the camera roll.

I quickly clicked out of it and was on her home page. A message was sent to her and me being noisy, I read it.

"No." I thought.