Chapter 12

Lisa's POV

After my practice I immediately got on my phone to text Jennie. I looked at my last text message I sent her. I realized it was incomplete. Now since my practice was over, I wanted to surprise her with all the tea I learned.

I sent her a boomerang on Instagram of my water bottle and charger. My water bottle had a drawing of Kermit the Frog sipping tea, the perfect little drawing that represents us. On the left side I wrote...

"ALRIGHT ARE YOU READY FOR AWESOME TEAAAA?!? GET YOUR SEATBELTS READY CAUSE THIS MOTHERFUCKING THING BOUT TO BE LONG AND SHIT!!!

And on the right I wrote...

"GET COMFY IN SOME PAJAMAS OR SHIT"

📱Me: Where do I start?!?!
📱Me: Okay so I was talking to my teammate about it like she was telling me the reason why Nancy was crying was cause she was like getting rejected and shit. You don't know how hard I had to play it off not saying anything about it
📱Me: She crying cause she says she tries like so much for guys and then like they reject her. Honey why you even trying to get on guys?!?

I ate dinner after I sent her the series of text that are Nancy's demise. About 20 minutes after I sent her my messages, I got a reply back.

📱Jennie: 😂😭😭
📱Jennie: Omg
📱Jennie: Exactlyyyyyy she's a freshmen y she going after seniors and juniors??? Stay in your laneeee sweetheart

Nancy has been prowling on older grades now. She is in the same grade as Jennie but we learned that she has been shooting her shot for the big guys. Our little group in Math would talk about how she is trying to fit in with people older than her. Which would have been a waste because we would graduate and then she would have no one.

📱Me: I can just imagine your voice while reading these texts 😂😂😂

📱Jennie: 😂😂😂

📱Me: So my teammate also asked her like why she trying to get with every guy and you know what her response was? She says this is like her only year WTF 😑

This time I spent chatting with Jennie was precious. I realize now that I smile stupidly every time I chat with her. I can't help it. I should be working on my homework or taking a shower, but I could hold it off for her.

📱Jennie: ?
📱Jennie: This is her only year for what
📱Jennie: Is she gonna magically turn ugly or sum?
📱Jennie: Wait holddd uppp she already issssss 🙈😭
📱Jennie: But like fr what does that meannnn

The minute I saw her messages, I spat out my water laughing. I made a mess on the table, but I didn't care because I was dying.

📱Me: YOU ARE FUCKING SAVAGE JENNIEEE! I CANT STOP LAUGHING AND I FUCKING CHOKED 😂
📱Me: I think like it's her only year to hit up guys or something, idk my friend told me that and I was like wtf? So I said she had three more years in high school so she can get with guys for those three years too
📱Me: She confusing asf man nobody understand what she says 😂

📱Jennie: Lmao 😂

📱Me: We were blessed todayyy

After that last message, nothing happen. I tried to think of other things that happened so I could tell her. I didn't want our conversation to end.

📱Me: Also the relationship she has with Hanbin is overrrr

📱Jennie: Ooofffff

I posted a pic on my story of the drawing I had of Kermit the Frog sipping tea. I wrote paragraphs saying "we were blessed with tea ☕️👀😂 man too much I couldn't fucking handle it" and "I was laughing too hard my mom yelled at me and I choked"

She swiped up and replied with a laughing face emoji. I messaged her back, explaining more of the situation and trying to prolong our talk.

📱Me: It's too much my mom still giving me a death stare right now
📱Me: 😂
📱Me: Apparently Nancy said Hanbin led her on????

📱Jennie: ... bruh

📱Me: That's what I'm saying! Like she was the one who was like jumping around guys and stuff so idk

Jennie didn't reply to my message for a while and I was afraid it was going to die. But then I saw that she posted something on her story. I clicked on to it and smiled. It was the boomerang I sent her earlier of Kermit the Frog and the caption to "buckle your seatbelts." I wasn't sure why she posted it now considering we already have been talking about it, but I didn't mind. She put her own caption on the side which said "I'm ready lol 😂"

I swiped up and replied to her.

📱Me: DAMNNN YOU IN SOME PAJAMASSS?!?
📱Me: 😂😂😂
📱Me: Cause it's gonna be a long ass nightttt

📱Jennie: Fr tho 😂

I wracked my brain up trying to find something to talk about. I remember that in Math she was talking about her English teacher. Apparently he was new so I could not give her any advice. She was telling me lots of stories on how hard he is on students. But I remember that she was talking about doing podcasts after we finished crushing Nancy with our words.

📱Me: How's your podcasts going?

She didn't respond and I was really impatient because I was anxious to talk to her so I sent another message.

📱Me: Thems sound like hella workkkk

After two long minutes she finally responded back to my messages.

📱Jennie: ..ermmm it's going
📱Jennie: I'm really about to fall asleep but I still have so much to do 😭

I felt her pain. Going to YG was mentally and physically exhausting. They expected the most out of you. I was about to write back but I saw her three dots bumping up and down with her picture, indicating that she was still typing.

📱Jennie: I have a bk report that I've barely done and it's due tmrw and the podcast is due tmrw and the powerpoint is due tmrw
📱Jennie: And I have two test tmrw

📱Me: You have a whole ass packed schedule don't you?

Being the whipped person I am, I was dying to help her. I wanted to give her my help. To be totally honest I would have been okay doing some of her work for her. I wanted to tell her that but I didn't want to seem weird. So I tried to be serious while also joking, I hope reads between the lines.

📱Me: Idk but if you need some help just text me but I'm no assistance, I can only give you some more tea to keep you awake 😂

After another two long and excruciating minutes she left her finally message to me.

📱Jennie: Lol thx 😂

For the first time in what seems to be like forever, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Author's Note:
Ooffff the longest chapter, hopefully you guys are still awake and reading, if not I can provide tea for you guys about anyone 😏👀☕️