Chapter 34

Lisa's POV

My phone storage sucks. It only has 16 GB of storage. I am kind of a cheapskate so I did not want a phone that was so expensive. However, the little storage is killing me. Why? Because Jennie spammed my phone with beautiful pictures of herself.

*Flashback*

We were in Math class as always and today we had a substitute teacher. The lesson today was easy, we were just doing stuff with equations and graphs.

The lesson was taught in 10 minutes and everyone finished the class work in 5 minutes. The homework took a little longer, but most people finished it before school was over.

I finished quite early and checked the time. 2:36 huh. I had 31 minutes left to just chill or do whatever. I turned towards my other group mates to see that they are still working on the problems.

"Did you guys finish?" I asked them while putting my pencil and eraser back in my backpack.

"No not yet. I'm stuck on number 6." Rosé sighed and placed her pencil down.

"I finished it so if you want the answers it's here." I stated while handing Rosé my workbook.

"If you need help understanding what I did, you can ask me." I added on.

"Thanks Lisa~" Rosé cutely said to me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just do the work so we can talk." I told her and turned to Bambam.

"Hey Bam, you want the answers?"

"Nah it's cool I'm almost done anyways. Thanks though." Bambam said while still intently working in his workbook.

I turned to Jennie and the minute I was about to ask her if she needed the answers, she said...

"Done."

"Nice, did you do the extra credit as well?" I asked.

"Yup I did." Jennie smiled at me and I automatically smiled back.

"Okay cool." I said and grabbed her phone.

She huffed at me in response, but quickly snatched my phone. I was left gawking at her and she gave me a mischievous smile.

*Click*

A flash a light just shined in Jennie's face. I ignored it, thinking it was nothing.

"Why's your flash on?" Jennie mumbled.

"Huh?" I replied, but not fully paying attention.

*Click*

*Click*

Another flash went off so I decided to see what was happening.

Well what can I say. A beautiful person took my phone and is spamming it with photos of herself. Okay I'll spam her phone too with photos of myself.

I started to burst photos on her phone like crazy. I hope she likes it.

*Click*

"Wait your flash is..." Jennie's statement trailed off as she was experimenting with my phone.

I looked over and see what the problem was. Sometimes the flash would go off when she took photos and sometimes it wouldn't. I have no idea what's wrong with my phone.

"I don't—"

I stopped Jennie's statement.

"You're gonna kill my storage." I playfully told her but still being serious.

A cute laugh escaped from her mouth at my statement. I tried to keep my composure, but I couldn't and laughed with her as well.

*End of Flashback*

So here I am now, glancing at all the photos she took on my phone. Whenever I miss her, I have a tendency to reminisce and look through old messages, now it's photos of her.

She's taken so many photos on my phone that I deleted some apps so I could save them

She's taken so many photos on my phone that I deleted some apps so I could save them. I never want to delete them. Out of all of them, I can't pick one. They are all my favorite.

It's strange when you have a crush. Your mind revolves around them every day. You can't go one day without thinking about them. At least that's how it is with me. I know I should be worried about other things like my school work and since I'm a junior I have to prepare for the SAT and the ACT. Surprisingly I'm not that worried about those tests. I just give all my attention to Jennie.

I try to talk to her everyday. Whether that's in person or over text, but I prefer doing both. I like spending as my time with Jennie. I sometimes just stay after school for her. When I do not have practice, I sometimes stay because I know Jennie has to stay. I don't want her to be lonely and I can also spend more time with her.

I should do my homework, but I can only continue staring at these photos of her. My heart is full.