Chapter 35

Lisa's POV

*from JENNIE*

I don't know what I did last night to be blessed to get a text/snap from Jennie. I'm glad that I can start my morning off seeing something from her.

📱Jennie: Ahhhhhh 😂🙈

📱Jennie: Ahhhhhh 😂🙈

God I know I keep saying it but I love it when she uses that monkey emoji. I'm all happyyy

📱Me: You wanna match? 😂

That would be cute wouldn't it. If we had matching shirts with each other. It's not the most appropriate shirt to wear at school but I would wear anything if Jennie liked it. God so whipped.

📱Jennie: I think I'd get a lot of weird looks 😂

📱Me: Wym people be praising you 😂

📱Jennie: Nahhhh

That photo was from last year. We had a basketball team bonding day and we went to the mall. We drank Jamba Juice and went to different stores. This store in particular had shirts like these and I joked with my team if we got these shirts. I obviously don't condone this type of stuff btw!

—————

I've realized that I stay at my locker at longer now before first period. Usually I would walk after a couple of minutes after the bell rang. However I now stay until practically the last minute. I believe it's because I want to see Jennie.

I was at my locker again today with Rosé. I was attentive in our conversation until the bell rang.

"Did you study for the test today in English?" Rosé asked.

"Wait what? There's a test today?!" I exclaimed to her and started to freak out.

I mean I'm not the type of person to care about tests, but I try to study at least a little. However, I realize not studying sometimes give you good results. It's a whole chance thing. I do somewhat decent on tests when I don't study so maybe I'll be okay today.

"Lisa. Are you serious? You know there's always a test on Tuesdays." She scolded me and shook her head.

"Well." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

I looked out into the hallway hoping to see Jennie. I checked the time on my phone, 8:07 what's taking her so long? We only have about 3 more minutes until the bell rings.

After I looked up from my phone, I see Jennie walking down the hallway. This is basically my morning routine now. I waited until she got closer to where I was.

We both smiled at each other. I nodded my head up as she strolled by me. I watched her as she disappeared amongst the other students.

I turned back to Rosé and asked her for help on studying the material for the English test.