Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

Days and weeks have passed. Jennie won her position so now she was treasurer for her class. She also joined the student body government and was a lot closer to Rosé now since they were both in that class together. It is still awkward between us. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just somewhat ignoring her and only talking to Rosé. When we are in our groups I would only focus on Rosé and not mind her being there. Why am I so cold to her?

I walked out of my Physics class and I was on my way to Math, but something stopped me in my tracks.

Jennie.

My hands were trembling. What was she doing here? I asked myself. Then she put some books in her locker. Oh great her locker is right next to my Physics class. Did she see me?

I quickly walked into Math and sat next to Rosé.

"What happened to you? You just look like you seen a ghost. Are you okay?" Rosé asked while looking at me worriedly.

"I'm not okay, I am feeling something that I can not explain. There is this beautiful girl who runs through my mind all day and her name is Jennie. So no I'm not okay, I get a heart attack every time I see her." I said in my mind.

"Y-yeah I'm g-good!" I stuttered.

I haven't told anyone that I'm bi. I've been in the closet the whole time. Rosé is my best friend yet I'm scared to tell her. I don't want to lose her because she is the only person who has been with me since elementary school. Back then I did develop feelings for Rosé because she was just so like able, but I realized it was better if we were just friends and I haven't told her that I had feelings for her.

It's not that I don't trust her, it's just I'm scared. I have a reputation at school and I wouldn't want to get judged by other people. She's a freshmen and I'm a junior, that just don't work...

Just then I saw Bambam and Jennie walk in together. What the heck are they doing walking with each other? Why is Jennie laughing? Bambam isn't that funny anyways. Wait why am I even concerned about this?

"What's up Lisa!" Bambam exclaimed while trying to start our handshake.

"Hey." I plainly answered while turning the other way not minding his hand.

"What's her problem?" I heard Bambam ask Rosé.

Rosé just shrugged and Bambam just took his seat. You know what was bad though? Bambam and Jennie sit right next to each other! They sit across from me and Rosé. The whole time in class, they were talking and laughing. I made a furrowed expression every time I would see them laugh when they made eye contact with each other.

The next day was even worse, I saw Bambam waiting outside near my Physics class. What is he doing here? He has a class that's across campus and math isn't here.

"Oh." I mumbled to myself when I saw him approach Jennie when she was at her locker.

I sighed and left to Math class. I heard them talking and laughing loudly behind me. Something about soccer. I tried to walk through crowds of people so they wouldn't see me, but that failed. I tripped! I freaking tripped! Oh man I'm going to see this posted everywhere on social media. People crowded around me and just watched. What are y'all staring at? Don't y'all have to get to class? God I hate people.

"Are you okay?" I heard a voice from behind and a hand helping me up.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Thank you." I said to the person as I got up. I was shocked to see that the person who helped me was Jennie.

"Are you sure? Oh my god, you're elbow!" She said trembling and holding my elbow.

"Owww!" I winced in pain as she inspected it.

"Oh I'm sorry." She apologetically said.

"It's okay, I'll just go to the bathroom and clean up. Could you please tell
Mr. Jungkook I'll be late for class?" I asked her.

"Let me help you. I'll just tell Bambam to tell Mr. Jungkook about us." Jennie responded. I just nodded and she told Bambam the situation.

We went to the bathroom and she helped me wash out my wound. She intently looked at my wound and was saying something.

"It's so deep, does it not hurt?" She told me as she was putting Neosporin on it.

"Is it really that deep?" I questioned and leaned my head forward to look at it.

Jennie immediately stopped putting the Neosporin. I was confused because she didn't finish putting the Neosporin on my wound. I gazed my eyes up and just realized how close we were. Our faces were inches apart from each other. We just stared at each other in the eyes. It was silent. My eyes ran down and looked at her lips. Fuck that was a mistake