Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

*Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!*

Great another day. I'm this close to throwing my phone at the wall because I am so tired hearing this same annoying alarm every morning.

I turn off the alarm and go to Snapchat to send my streaks. I have a small red number on the top right of my Instagram app, but I don't mind it. It's probably those scams that message you about winning gift cards or what not.

I go to the bathroom and do my routine. After I finish, I go to the closet and look through my clothes. What should I wear today? I ask myself. I don't know. I wear my classic go to outfit, a t-shirt and some jeans.

I make myself a bowl of cereal and sit down. I go on my Instagram and go on the messages. I almost choke on my milk because I got texts from Jennie. GOD WHY DIDN'T I CHECK IT EARLIER!!! But at the same time I don't want to seem desperate but still ahhhh!

📱Jennie: Wtf
📱Jennie: 7!!!
📱Jennie: Heckkkkk to the nooooo
📱Jennie: 4:30

What 4:30 really? That's not that much time to spend with Jennie. I'm sad and try to suggest a better time, however I know she won't agree to it.

📱Me: 6 take it or leave it
📱Me: 😂

📱Jennie: 5

📱Me: Aight I'll take that deal

📱Jennie: Ight

I smile from the playful texts we send to each other. It's fun "arguing" with her. Well at least we will get to be together today after school.

—————

School just ended, woohoo another day down. I'm exhausted and today's Wednesday. There's a meeting for a women's leadership club but I have not went to all the meetings.

I'm sitting at the tables out by the quad with Rosé, Jisoo, and Bambam. I see the dancers on the stage, the color guard people practicing behind me, and Jennie working the student store.

I knew she had to stay here because her brother's soccer season started so now she is just staying at school.

I didn't even know she was working the student store. It wasn't until Rosé said she wanted to get chips from the store. She asked if I had a dollar and I gave it to her. I was gonna walk with her to the store but then I saw Jennie working it. I don't know where my logic came from but I just decided not to go over there to make her feel I don't know sad? Anyways Jisoo ended up going with her.

We just were talking to each other and laughing. I continued to glance once in a while at the student store to see Jennie. I wanted to see Jennie and talk to her after she was done with her shift.

After a while I took a glance again, but she was gone. Where was she? I was hoping she didn't leave yet.

"Alright peace y'all I'm going home." Bambam announced as he grabbed his backpack.

"Okay see you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye!" Jisoo and Rosé responded.

After Bambam left we were still sitting and chatting. Then Rosé looked up and saw a circle in the quad playing volleyball.

"Ooooo lets go play with them!" Rosé squealed while tugging me and Jisoo.

"Of course lets go!" Jisoo excitingly said.

Whipped as hell. I thought. Jisoo does not like to play volleyball so I know Rosé has such an effect on her.

We join in the circle and begin volleying with each other. Sometimes some people would be spiking the ball at each other, obviously it was the actual volleyball players.

"Hey can I join?" a voice from the stage asked.

I looked to see that it was Jennie. We stared at each other and smiled. She put her backpack down and stood next to me in the circle.

Even though I don't play volleyball, I have to say I'm pretty good. I would always try to keep the ball in the air even if I have to run for it.

I was running to save a ball from hitting the ground when I slipped on the grass. I did like a split trying to keep the ball in the air. I started to laugh thinking how silly I was and everyone laughed as well.

Jisoo and Rosé were dying. I glance over to Jennie and I see her laughing as well. She looks so cute when she laughs. It makes me smile.

After a while, the circle dies down because the person who brought the volleyball left. Jennie and I were sitting at the steps of the stage, looking at the quad and the few people who were still there.

"So you still haven't gave me the password to your phone." I pout to Jennie.

"You still don't need it." She replies back while smirking.

I huff in annoyance. It sucks because she has my password.

*Flashback*

We were in Math class and Jennie got a hold of my phone. She always has been grabbing my phone since I don't really care. I know she can not get in so I do not worry about it.

The only thing she has really been doing with my phone is spamming it with pictures and killing my storage.

"What's your password Lisa??" Jennie asked while pouting at me.

I chuckled at her actions.

"You ain't getting it, you didn't give me yours." I fired back at her and smirked.

"Aish fine I'll give you a hint for my password and then you give a hint for yours." She proposed.

"Okay, so what's your hint?" I asked her.

"It's my birthday." Jennie replied and smiled devilishly at me because she knew I didn't know her birthday.

"Cool, mine is the same." I told Jennie and smiled the same way she did.

We both kept trying to guess each other's birthday. So far we only have each other's months. Jennie said her birth month is April and I told her mine was March. We know each other's years so all we have to find out is the day.

The whole time during math, Jennie kept saying numbers to guess my birthday. She did say the right number but I wasn't going to say anything. Then she had an evil smirk I know. She has a plan...

Author's Note:

Double Update WHAT? Today marks the day of this actually happening. Yup this story is a true story minus some stuff. Other than that, all the texts and conversations are real. Also sorry I'm ending here, I just needed more time to write other ones and sorry for being inactive.
:/