Chapter 29

Lisa's POV

Wanting to continue our conversation from 6th period, I sent Jennie a snap that said "Are you ready for a spectacular guitar show with a twist?!?"

*Flashback*

After finishing our class work today in Math, our group just started talking. I had my guitar with me since I brought it today. I usually keep it at home, but we had lessons today in class so I had to bring it.

I was joking with Rosé about her drum sticks. Rosé took the music class before mine. However, instead of doing the guitar they were doing drums. Except that they didn't actually play drums. They would drum their sticks on a notebook.

When the music teacher said they were getting drum sticks, my chipmunk got excited and thought it was a potluck day. Imagine her face when she received two wooden sticks!

Anyways Rosé and I were talking about making a band together. Her on the drums and me on the guitar. We would be an awesome duo!

"Hey Jennie, do you play any instruments?" I turned to her and smiled.

"Ehrmm nope. Sorry can't join the band with you guys." Jennie pouted at us.

I literally melted as she looked at us.

"W-well y-you can be the singer." I sputtered out while trying to fan myself subtly cause dang it was hot in the room. Sheesh.

"What? No no I can't sing." Jennie said surprised and looked away.

I think she might be lying and I knew how to check if she was lying...getting into the person's personal bubble and looking at them dead in their eye.

And guess what? That's exactly what I did.

I got up from my desk and got in front of Jennie's view. I squatted down and was eye to eye with her.

I examined her face. I looked into her eyes and then trailed my eyes down to her lips. I gulped and averted my eyes back up to her eyes. I began drowning in them and actually forgot what I was suppose to do.

I was smacked back into reality. Literally. Rosé hit the side of my head so hard that I was back and aware. I glared at her with a look that said "what was that for?"

She just shrugged at me. Aish this girl.

"You're lying Jennie, I could tell that just by looking at you, you are an amazing singer." I looked at Jennie intently.

"Nooo. Anyways, how is learning guitar?" She tried to change the subject.

I'll let her slide, but only because I do not want to bother her too much.

"It's alright, I'm learning how to play a song rn. Be ready for a surprise!" I smirked at Jennie and she giggled.

*End of Flashback*

So what is my "twist" in this new song? Well I did not have one. I just wanted to get her attention...

Jennie sends a snap back saying "A twist??? Woah what's new"

I sent her a video in our chat of me strumming the tune of Eastside with the caption "Nothing. Just gotta keep you on your feet."  I saw that Jennie saved the video in the chat because after 24 hours Snapchat usually deletes it, but she saved my video.

I hope she knows how special she is. She's the only person I play the guitar for. She is the first one to ever hear me sing. She's the first for my everything.