Chapter 3

Lisa's POV

"Hi Lisa." Irene said while looking intensely at me.

"H-hi I-irene" I silently cursed at myself for stuttering.

We looked at each other silently, not knowing what to do or say. Irene looks side to side, giving a smile when we accidentally make eye contact. You can hear the crickets chirping in that moment. The bell rang, signaling us that class was over.

I quickly ran out the room and my chest was heaving up and down. I was sad and happy. I was sad that she still could affect me so much but I'm glad that we could still talk to each other. I hope we can still have a friendship.

It was near the end of the school day. We had one more class and for me it was Math and I only liked it because my professor was so cool! His name was Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I had him last year and I was so happy when I got him again! I walked into the classroom all giddy because I get to end my day with a chill class. I saw Bambam and Rosé sitting in a group together. I approached them and sat next to Rosé.

"Yayyy! We all have math together! Mr. Jungkook is the coolest teacher, trust me!" I exclaimed to them. Bambam and Rosé never had Mr. Jungkook so they will be in for a surprise.

The bell rang and class began. We all looked at each other confusingly because we didn't see our teacher in here. Everyone started to get rowdy until someone came in.

"Dinggg-Donggg" someone yelled.

"Hello class! Mr. Jeon Jungkook is the name. I will be your math teacher so be prepared for a lit year!" Mr. Jungkook said to us as he went in front of the room. As he started to take roll call the door swung open.

"SorryI'mlate,IthoughtIhadmoretime" this girl spoke as she ran into the classroom.

"Pardon?" Mr. Jungkook replied.

"Don't worry about it miss, just take a seat."

I didn't see who this girl was because I was so focused on solving the warm-up Mr. Jungkook had on the board. If we finished it then we got candy! This was one of the reason why I liked his class so much.

"May I sit here?" the girl who rushed in the classroom asked.

"Yeah sure!" Bambam immediately responded, which I found odd.

I look up from my paper and I drop my pencil. Everything seemed like it was in slow motion. There is a goddess in front of me. I swallowed and shook my head not believing the person in front of me. She had cat-like eyes, cute puffy cheeks, and delicious lips that I would like to kiss so bad. I was star struck, staring at her. She looked at me and my heart stopped. She gave me a gummy smile.

Oh man she is literally trying to kill me. Someone please come get your woman. Well hopefully she can be mine...

"Hi there! My name is Jennie Kim." Jennie announced to Bambam, Rosé, and I.

"Hi Jennie! My name is Rosé! That guy right there is Bambam and this girl here is Lisa." Rosé responded to Jennie as she was settling into her seat.

I knew she was a freshmen because I have not seen her around. I surely would have remembered a cute face like her if she was at this school. She seemed really relaxed and a nice person. She got along with Rosé and Bambam pretty well. As for me, I did not really talk to Jennie because I have no idea why. It seemed like I was ignoring her, which was sort of the intention.

School ended and I went to my locker. I had to get all my stuff before I had basketball practice. Yup I was on the basketball team. It was really tiring though, we would have to practice everyday even over the summer. In the summer time we would have 3 practices a day, Monday-Friday.

While we were practicing my mind was preoccupied with something, or rather with someone. She just randomly popped up into my head. It was Jennie. I thought about how I saw her a couple hours ago. She's a genius. She was a freshmen yet she was in a math class full of juniors! She looked adorable when she pushed her glasses up as she looked at the board.

Why am I thinking about her? She's just another student in your class. This doesn't mean anything, I'm 100% sure. This means nothing, haha right?