Chapter 45

Lisa's POV

Everyone was back at their rooms. Some people took a nap, others took a shower, and the rest were doing homework. I was the rest.

It seemed that I was the only one doing my homework amongst my teammates because everyone must of forgotten about it. However upon seeing me work on my homework, IU soon joined me in doing her homework as well.

Since we both had Mr. Jungkook as our math teacher, we knew we could work together and help each other. I helped IU solve some problems before we opened up the test we had to complete.

Mr. Jungkook was nice enough to email us the test so we could do it while we were away. The rest of our classmates back home had time and had help from Mr. Jungkook to prepare. All me and IU had was our notes.

We decided to take our test now and get it over with. Why procrastinate and have to worry about it when we can get it done now?

So we got all of our notes prepared and had a blank piece of lined paper ready to do the problems. Mr. Jungkook told us that it would not be such a hard test since it was 30 questions and all were multiple choice. The 30 questions was all the lessons we had went over before IU and I left so it was still fresh in our minds.

We finished the test in 10 minutes thanks to our notes. There were some stuff that we forgot but luckily the notes came in handy. It was one already so that meant it was 11 back home. Jennie would be in her 3rd period, Biology.

It's amazing. I seem to be able to remember Jennie's schedule, however I can't seem to remember the equation of gravity for Physics. Oh what liking someone does to you...

Luckily everywhere was out of the shower and I was able to get in so I could get my mind off of Jennie. 15 minutes later after I got out, I sat on my bed with IU and we watched some T.V. The only show that was playing on was Spongebob, but I was not complaining because Spongebob was my whole childhood so I had no problem watching it.

Anyways after about an hour, I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I was longing for Jennie. I missed her so much. I was homesick and she was my home.

I was probing my mind, trying to figure out what I can use to talk to her about. Then an idea entered my mind.

📱Me:

📱Jennie: Y do u have the test?

📱Me: Don't worry bout ittt
📱Me: Was I there at school today?

Obviously I was not but I wanted to see if she would notice. I wonder if she missed me today. Was Jennie expecting to see me in Math? I also knew I was not suppose to send the test out. I knew what I was getting myself into. However I wanted to help Jennie as much as I can with whatever it was, even if I was miles away from her. I would do anything for her.

📱Jennie: No
📱Jennie: ?

📱Me: 😂 Where do you think I am?

📱Jennie: Idunno

📱Me: Aight that's the ideaaa

I wanted to keep her in suspense...

📱Jennie: Okkayyyyy

But it seems like I just made the conversation dry, god stupid Lisaaa!!!

📱Me: What did you guys do today?
📱Me: Is there tea? ☕️

📱Jennie: Lagoon
📱Jennie: And no today was pretty mello yello

I slightly pushed my head back as I read Jennie's text. Lagoon, I'm so confused what lagoon is.

📱Me: Lagoon?
📱Me: What the hell is that???

📱Jennie: Oof
📱Jennie: Autocorrect
📱Jennie: Kahoot

📱Me: I was like did you guys swim in a lagoon today, like how is that Mello Yello 😂

📱Jennie: 😂🙈

Seriously I am totally whipped when she uses that monkey emoji. I can imagine her doing it in person.

📱Me: I'll see you tomorrow at school, peace ✌🏼

I did not want the conversation to end, but I also did not want to bother Jennie any longer, she probably was busy with her homework.

I was right because I did not get a response until two hours later.

——————

December 20...

Well it's Thursday and that means it is one day before the rally. I am still sad that I am missing the rally. The rally was the best part about going to school. Anyways I know the math test is today as well since I sent the test out to a couple other people and they updated me on what was happening.

My team and I went to play our next game. Unfortunately it was a really close game and we lost. We went into overtime twice but could not secure the win. It was heartbreaking for all of us. We tried so hard but I am so proud of us because we continued fighting until the very end. Our coach gave us a lecture in his hotel room about our performance.

"Ladies, I know we may have lost today, but I want today how proud I am. You girls continued playing even when it was tiring. We had some mistakes and those mistakes were critical since the game did not come out in our favor. However this should not bring us down. I want your girls to give it all in every game. Do not hold back. Got it?" My coach explained.

"Yes coach." We said in unison.

"Alright go back to your rooms, we will go out to eat dinner later." Our coach dismissed us.

Everyone exited his room and went to our own respected rooms.

My phone vibrated and I checked to see who it was.

📱Rosé: Lisss!!! I miss you so much!!! How are you doing? Are you doing well? Math is so different now without you 😭

I smiled at Rosé's sweet text. I missed her so much. She was always so caring and so nice. Rosé had the best personality and everyone was attracted to her. Her personality was like a magnet. Sometimes Rosé was too nice to people where they would step all over her. That's why I was so protective of her. If they ever hurt her, they have to deal with me. She always was just great and I'm so grateful we meant each other early. She was always there for me and would make me happy. Maybe that is why I fell so for her when I first meant her...did I still like her?

Author's Note:

Ahhhh!!! YALLL ICE CREAM IS OUT!!! GO HELP OUR GIRLS AND STREAMMM!!! LETS HIT 100 MILLION!! IT IS A GREAT SONG AND IM IN LOVE WITH IT, LISA'S PART ESPECIALLY!! IT REALLY GOT ME VIBING!!! 🍦🖤💕 Also sorry if there are grammatical issuesss, I just wanted to post this and let you all know that Ice Cream is here!!