Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

After another tiring and stressful practice, I get home around 7:30. I grab my phone out and read Jennie's text messages again. I start writing to her.

📱Me: Really tho!!!!! Like now I got to see her everyday! 😒
📱Me: I mean is the tea even worth it since I have to see her?
📱Me: And like I get it's probably her first time playing but she be looking like a retarded-ass horse running around 😂

I wasn't usually this mean towards a person but I mean I wanted to make Jennie smile, even if the humor was bad towards a person.

📱Jennie: 😂😭🙈oh nooo

I decided to take a shower after her last message. And let me tell you, that was the fastest shower in my life because I wanted to get on my phone to text her.

I grabbed my phone and went back to the bathroom to blow dry my hair. I open up Instagram and see that Jennie posted something on her story. It was a video zooming in on a scary movie, I think it was the Conjuring 2. She wrote "I hate watching scary movies, they are scary."

I chuckle to myself and send her a message.

📱Me: Cmonnn you better watch the whole thing, I need a movie report on it by tomorrow 📝😂

📱Jennie: Nahhhhh
📱Jennie: I'm deadass sitting behind my friend plugging my ears and looking the other way

I furrow my brows and under my breath I say "You're kidding right?" I smile when I reread the message over and over again.

📱Me: You're fucking with me right? 😂 omllll 😂😂😂

📱Jennie: Deadass

📱Me: You better move your friend and glue your eyes to the screen!

📱Jennie: *Video*

I click on the video and the camera is turned on to Jennie. She showed the movie and went back to her face. She mouthed "Oh shit" and showed the scene of the movie. I can hear her friends in the background shouting and screaming. She was smiling, covering her face and nodding her head no. At the end of the video she showed herself with her hand on her chin and a slight smile.

My heart bursted watching that video. I smiled ear to ear while watching it. I was baffled by her beauty. She looked so cute an innocent. I wish I was there to comfort her and hold her because she did look scared.

📱Me: You better turn around, there's so good shit happening! 😂😂😂
📱Me: You are deadass not fucking with it 😂

📱Jennie: 😂😭😭🙈

📱Me: At least watch it onceee
📱Me: Like for a minute or two
📱Me: And I need proof but only watch the jump scaresss
📱Me: But those are unexpected so I guess you gotta watch the whole thing 😂

I laugh to myself with the joke I made. A couple minutes passed and I get a message from Jennie.

📱Jennie: No thx

I shake my head and smile. Our conversation ended there because I wasn't sure what else to say.

The day after Halloween always sucks. It's the start of a new month and there is no more candy! Today, I talked to Jennie about the movie she watched yesterday while we were in Math.

"So where's my movie report?" I joke with Jennie.

"Uhmmm no, I hate scary movies!" She exclaimed while hiding her face.

Cute.

"Then why did you watch it?" I asked her while taking a seat next to her. I didn't care if Bambam saw me in his seat, he can just sit next to Rosé.

"Because my friends made me." Jennie complained.

"Was the movie The Conjuring?" I asked Jennie.

"Yeah." She replied to me.

"You know there is a second one, I haven't seen it yet, but you want to watch it?" I suggest to her. I don't know what I was doing, I just wanted an excuse to spend time with her.

"No thanks, I'll be too scared." She told me.

We continued talking until class started. After class was over I went to the stage in the quad. I saw some of my teammates there already. It was Thursday so we got out of school an hour earlier. I talked to some of them and told them that I'll be going home cause I was planning to stay home then go to practice later.

I got home and made myself a snack to eat. I know I'm a snack but I can't eat myself, that's unreasonable. I'll let Jennie eat me as a snack...wait what?

I packed my basketball gear into my gym bag. I was interrupted by a text message.

📱Jennie: R u still here?
📱Jennie: Cuz u should come help me w my French hw

Okay she may just be using me to help but I don't think so. Im hoping it's an excuse for me to be with her. I look at the time and it's only 3. Should I go back to school and go to Jennie?