Chapter 31

Lisa's POV

I am nervous.

I have been fighting with myself if I should text Jennie. I have not had much tea so far for her, but I realized how far our relationship has come.

I don't just tell her tea like I use to. All I was able to talk to Jennie about was tea or school. Now I just talk to her. I miss her a lot at times so I just text her and we talk about whatever. I feel comfortable whenever I talk to Jennie and I believe she does too.

Well the end result of the fight...? I end up not texting Jennie. I do not want to seem desperate even though I'm dying to text her.

——————

It's Monday! Phew I get to see Jennie again today, YAYYY!

I was at my locker with Rosé because we needed our History books for our first period. We usually stayed around our lockers and talked because we do not want to go to class early. Like who wants to sit and wait for class to start when you can talk to your friends?

Anyways I was talking to Rosé and out of the corner of my eye I see someone.

She was wearing a green shirt with black leggings and white sneakers. Her hair was a little wavy like she just got up from bed, but it still looked good on her. She adjusted her glasses a bit.

Even by her walk I already know who it was.

It was Jennie.

Wait she's walking this way? What? I wonder what class she is coming from. She might have a class around her so she is taking this path to get to it, but I never seen her around her in the beginning of the school year so that's weird.

We made eye contact with each other and she smiled first. I smiled back at her and my eyes were glued on to her as she approached me.

"What are you staring at?" Rosé asked and snapped me out the trance.

"Ehrmmm n-nothing..." I stammered. I don't know why I was so nervous. I guess that's just Jennie's effect on me.

"Yeah right nothing" Rosé rolled her eyes and closed her locker.

Jennie was two steps away from me. She continued walking, but turned her head to me.

"Hi." Jennie whispered out and I don't know if she was trying to be cute or something, but she made it sound cute.

"H-hey." I stuttered but in front of Jennie. Oh lord, thank goodness she kept walking I hope she did not hear me stutter.

"Aye Rosé I'll meet you in a bit, bye." I quickly announced to Rosé and caught up to Jennie.

I was right behind her and a great idea came into my head.

I tapped her left shoulder and quickly moved to her right side. She turned to her left and was dumbfounded because she saw no one. The minute she turned back to the front, she noticed my presence.

I was holding back my laugh.

"Hey again" I greeted her and was smiling.

"I should have known it was you Manoban." Jennie chuckled and I just shrugged at her with a look that said "Yup you should have."

"What class do you have right now?" I asked her.

"French" She responded and showed me her book.

"Quelle coïncidence nous prenons le même chemin!" I stated to her. I was meant with an amused look from Jennie.

"You don't know what I said huh?" I looked at her and smiled widely.

"Not a single word." She replied back, showing her cute gummy smile.

"I said what a coincidence, we are going the same way. Mrs. Tate's class is in the 10s hallway and my History class is in the same hallway." I explained to Jennie. She opened her mouth in the shape of an 'O' and nodded her head slightly.

We continued talking as we headed to her class. I kept teasing and joking with her about her craziness.

"Crackhead Jennie" I mumbled while trying to hide my smile and laugh.

"Ya~ Lisa!" Jennie yelled and hit my arm lightly.

"Ya~ Jennie!" I copied Jennie.

She broke out in laughter which made me laugh out as well. We settled down before she went into her classroom.

"Do not do anything too crazy in class right now, you are still at school." I continued to tease her.

"Whatever." Jennie murmured and turned her body towards the door. I swear she was smiling while she was saying that.

"Alright bye Jennie, see you later!" I said to her as I jogged a little to my class.

Our classes were on opposite ends and according to my phone, I had a minute left until the final bell rang. I guess I was too engrossed in my conversation with Jennie that I lost the sense of time.

As I was jogging, I glanced back and saw Jennie enter her classroom. I had an idiotic grin as I went into my class because of a certain someone...and that person was Jennie.

Author's Note:

3k reads already?!? Thank you so much!!! You guys are the best! ❤️🥺