The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: "The Proton Express..." Part XVIII...

"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

[For those curious about the Tom Swift adventures, of course much of this is taken from "Tom Swift and His Diving Seacopter", one of the best books in the series which got me into science long, long, long ago.]

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

[Special note. Sorry for the delays on this and several others in progress but too many ideas at once and too much going on in real life these days. But, will see if we can move her along...]

Part XVIII...

"So, you want to concoct a 'strategy'? Namely?" Proton addressed his cell phone. "I assume this is open-ended since you don't trust Swift or Wyckcliffe."

"I don't distrust Tom." Amy replied. "It's just we don't know for sure that he's not involved. After all he does have a lot to gain here. As do Munson Wyckcliffe and her brother, though he is the one who killed someone."

"So, do we. How do you know I'm not plotting to steal the ship or I, you?"

"Proton?" Amy, horrified. "You suspect me?"

"I suspect no one and everyone...That's what the greatest detective ever, Sherlock Holmes, would say, with a British accent."

"Proton...I would never doubt you." She noted.

"What, I can't scheme well? Is that what you're saying?" her phone crackled.

"I'm saying I believe in your good heart and moral standing. And I hope you believe in mine and the fact that I...Well..."

("Oh, God...Is this some romantic scene?" Sheldon fumed after his annoyed look had brought down an equally annoyed "CUT!" from Howard. "Leonard? Can't you stop with the Romance? I know it's your nature, but..."

"You bet it is, buddy." Penny, beaming fondly at Leonard from camera. "And doesn't Amy appreciate it...?" arch smile.

"What? Amy?" Sheldon eyed her.

"Well...In a general sorta way..." Amy, sheepishly. "Just a sorta...'Romance is wonderful, thanks for pushing for it, Leonard' way."

Sheldon, narrow look. "Are you implying that Leonard is more romantic than me...?"

Howard, Bernadette, giggling...

Implying?

"Sheldon, Amy is just saying she wants a little more Romance..."

"This thing is sordid with Romance...It's oozing over with Romance..." Sheldon frowned.

Wait...

"Are you talking about...Real life?"

"Well, Hell, yeah..." Penny nodded. "But the film can use all it can get too..."

"What...? Amy and I have a profound Romance, of the quiet and properly non-Romantically gooey sort. As for the film here...We got me, Proton, the star, and Amy...Howard "Bud" and Bernadette "Dad Swift's on guard", "Swift"...Munson and her brother...

Ehew...Penny, Bernadette, Amy...

Leonard, Raj, Howard...

Lesley, sheepish look...