"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."Part XXXV...

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXXV...

Suburo compartment, the Ocean Arrow...

"Have they made it?!" Amy anxiously.

"Hang on." Bud, working controls. "I'm trying to get a close up with the Megascope Space Prober. Give me just a..."

"Why aren't they answering?" she'd already turned to Swift, holding radiophone transmitter.

"Again...Ocean Arrow to Proton Express, come in, over." Swift told the mike. "I'm trying Amy but the ionic distortion is...Bud, try canceling out the ionic interference on the Prober by using eighty percent x-ray..."

"There!" Barclay pointed. A rather unfocused image of the craft, stretching out across the screen.

("Dang..." Leonard, holding clear wire for the ship model...

"Cut!" Howard, rolling eyes.

"What is it this time?"

Leonard sighed. "The little piece up front fell off again from the ship."

"Just do a close up on the rear and midsection. We need to get through this sometime today." Howard sighed.

"Yeah! Lets stop the excuses and get this scene in the can!" Bernadette yelled. "Hey, fumble-fingers! Try and hold this thing steady for thirty second, would ya?!"

"She is so mean." Leonard noted to Penny.

"Yeah...She scares me. And I'm a recovering bully." Shake of head. "And yeah, too scared even to stand up for you, my dearest."

"Hey! What did I say about sex breaks!" Bernadette hollered.

"Mr. Director, the set is yours." Demure smile, bow to Howard.

"I am definitely giving her name to Lukas." Mr. Jones, seated, to Wil. "We'd cut production time by half for the next film."

"I thought the series was finished, and I mean that in the fullest sense, with 'Rise'." Wil eyed him.

"We wanted you to think that." Mr. Jones smiled.

"But..." Wil blinked. Jones leaning over to whisper.

Oh my God... "Really? The whole three episodes?"

"Don't you think so?" stern eyeing.

"Oh, yeah...Only Jar-Jar not coming back could have made them any..." eyeing Jones' look.

"No...That's too horrible."

"Not if..." Jones whispers.

"Whoa...No. No way." Wil, listening intently.

"Way." Stern nod.

"Wait...How do you know all this, I mean no offense, Lord Vader..." hand on heart.

Jones, coy smile, waving in, whispering.

"You?" Wil blinked.

"Me."

"You know..." Wil bubbled. "I've always wanted to try screenwriting myself...I would love to run some ideas past you some time...But, really? Jar-Jar? I mean folks have kidded around about it but..."