"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr.: The Proton Express..." Part XIV...

"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

[For those curious about the Tom Swift adventures, of course much of this is taken from "Tom Swift and His Diving Seacopter", one of the best books in the series which got me into science long, long, long ago.]

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

[Special note. Sorry for the delays on this and several others in progress but too many ideas at once and too much going on in real life these days. But, will see if we can move her along...]

Part XIV...

The galley of the Arturo section of Tom Swift's Ocean Arrow diving seacopter...Racing through the night sky to its hoped for rendezvous with an alien cargo from the stars...

("Whoa, dude..." Raj shook head, reading. "Neat, huh?" Leonard beamed. "I really should have been Swift you know...Or at least the heroic Indian astrophysicist who saves the cargo from Lesley and Kripke." Raj frowned. "I mean space cargo, aliens...Astrophysicist? Hello? Instead, I'm the military guy who's not even in any scenes again till he comes in to say... Uh, what will I be saying?"

"Haven't written it yet, Raj." Leonard shrugged.

"Well at least make it memorable...Maybe foreboding...Like in the better 50s sci-fis and the old classic 'Outer Limits' episodes where they find the aliens are either actually very nice and moral...Or impossible to fully kill.")

"I still find it hard to believe that Swift would've diverted the cargo when he already had full access, Wyckliffe." a seated Proton shook head, eyeing the said Munson Wyckliffe across from him. "As to your other concerns..."

"I'm sure you suspect me, with some prompting from dear ole Tommy..." Munson Wyckliffe eyed him, sipping at her cocoa. "But keep an open mind, that's all I ask. You, too, comrade." She smiled at Penova, seated next to Proton, she giving pensive look. "By the way, do you have any ideas on Swift's friends? Is it plausible, what Swift's told us?"

"Given what we know of Mars' past, wery plausible, after fact." Dr. Hofstadter nodded ("I think I should put on my glasses here. I wanna feel sciency for the scene." "By all means..." Leonard shrugged. "Oh, honey..." Bernadette frowned, looking over from video camera as a frustrated director Howard waved a cut. "This scene with you and that open robe is about as far from 'sciency' as you could get."

"What's that supposed to mean? Leonard was just adding in a little comic relief there, right?" Penny eyeing Leonard who gave noncommittal stare...

"Of course, comic relief..." Howard nods indulgently. "So lets get on with it, eh guys, right?"

"Is Amy bringing the marshmallows for my cocoa?" Sheldon asked. "We should have it for realism...I would have marshmallows."

"Absolutely..." Howard beamed. "So long as it keeps Amy out of the room while we shoot the soft core porn scene..." Bernadette noted to him, aside. "Absolutely..." Howard hissed.)

"There could have been sufficient time for such life to develop and any sentient life must have only two choices after the cwrisis began..." Penova agreed. "Adapt planet or themselves. Cleawrly they chose to adapt themselves. Fascinating if twrue, for them to choose to fly among the stawrs forever as the inwentor of wrocketwry, Konstantin Eduardovich Tsiolkovsky would agree."