The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: "The Proton Express..." Part XVII...

"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

[For those curious about the Tom Swift adventures, of course much of this is taken from "Tom Swift and His Diving Seacopter", one of the best books in the series which got me into science long, long, long ago.]

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

[Special note. Sorry for the delays on this and several others in progress but too many ideas at once and too much going on in real life these days. But, will see if we can move her along...]

Part XVII...

("Are we finally all good yet?" Howard, grim tone as he glanced round. "Everyone over their various angst? Lesley? Barry made it clear he doesn't take offense at being the callous murderer..."

"For a principle." She noted, sternly.

Barry, faint smile...

"But yeah, sure."

"Amy?" he turned to her. "Penny's not angry at you for being a little upset, it added to the comic sexual tension there...And you don't have to feel guilty about relishing her brutal murder...Ok?"

We were supposed to feed her to the fishes, namely sharks...Amy, grousing a bit inwardly. "Yes, certainly. Thanks, bestie." Curt nod.

She didn't have to relish quite so much or so obviously...Penny thought, nodding back.

But I get to kill her next film so...Fine...

I think clubbing her to death with a shoe would be karmatic...Er, dramatic... "Say, honey..."

Oh...She eyed Leonard's stricken face...

Oh, baby...No...

Shit, I knew this would happen...

"I didn't want you dead...I don't ever want you dead, Penny..." he sighed.

"Leonard, baby..." she put arm round. "We discussed this. I wanted a good death scene and you gave me one. It made logical sense and fit the situation, right? Nice job. Sure better than me trying to go up Trwump Tower in an elevator instead of climbing it, in 'Serial Apeist III', and getting sprayed off the radio tower by a fire hose, right?"

Cheap bastards...Spent their budget on Wil Wheaton's salary and trailer and cut the planes and my death scene ala 'King Kong'.

Well, not sayin' I'm sold on it but if we do this "Serially Apeist" comedy spoof, I'm dying well.

"You killed me just right. Good job, honey." She kissed him.

"Really? Penova seemed nice and was plotting against the bad guys..." he eyed her.

"Well, sometimes good guys buy it. Rob Stark, the 'Red Wedding'?"

"That was horrible..." he stared. "I shouldn't have done this..."

"Honey. I asked you to." She noted. "Don't feel guilty. Just kill Amy dead in our next one." Beam.

"I'll settle for killing Bwarry in this." He fumed.

"Sheldon?" Howard had moved on in his review. "You get this was only acting...Penny's fine...Bwarry...Barry just had to establish his truly evil nature and his more noble motives in this."