"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..."Part XXXVI...

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXXVI...

The Ocean Arrow's Suburo compartment, now thankfully again upright, the ship having settled on the ocean floor, though heavily pelted by rocks and debris and a few decent-sized boulders...

"Warning...Hull breach, engine section! Warning main power shutdown, emergency power only! Warning...Hull breach, Arturo section, cabin fully flooded! Warning...Hull breech, Suburo section..." Alarms blaring...

"Bud..." Swift groaned, rising from the floor to see Barclay rising as well. "Amy?" he turned to her. She groaning, but opening eyes.

"I'm ok..." she told him. "You?"

"Nothing serious broken..." Swift nodded. "Except my poor girl here...And maybe my rep for being lucky." Wan smile.

"Well, if you can walk away from a landing, it's still a landing." Bud noted, faint smile as he moved to the controls.

"Proton!" Amy sat up. "Have you heard anything?!" she turned to Swift who shook head.

"Radio's working but the power's too low to even reach the surface..."

"Guys!" Bud sharply. "I'm worried about them too but you two had best get to plugging the leaks there. The viewport emergency doors are blocked open by those rocks." He indicated several small leaks in the main viewport glass about the frame. Swift moving to a locker and pulling out a large aerosol can.

"Tomasite spray for emergency repairs...Stand back." He warned Amy, spraying at the largest leak. A sprayed mass of clear plastic instantly sealing the leak, he turned to spray at the next largest.

"Can you get the other can, in there?" he pointed to the locker. "It's gonna take more than this." She nodded, hurrying to pull out the next can. "Just shake it and point at the leak."

"Bud? What's the status?" he turned to Barclay at the controls. Amy spraying to seal the last visible leak.

"Just about everything's ko'd right now in the main section and Arturo's a total loss." Bud noted, sighing. "Most systems here are functional but we're on emergency solar battery power."

"Can we detach and surface? The manual system, maybe?"

"Maybe but not with these rocks on us..." Bud indicated a few boulders visible through the viewport.

"Can't we find a way to reach Arthur and Bernadette?" Amy, anxiously.

"Not under this load of rubble and without more power." Tom shook head. "Any chance of firing up the auxiliary reactor, Bud?"

"I wouldn't chance it...Not without a chance to look it over on the surface. It's out right now and I'd expect it's been compromised."

"So, we do nothing?!" Amy fumed.

"Amy...We're all worried about Proton and Bernadette." Swift noted. "But we have some serious trouble here, right now. We've got to get free of this somehow and get to the surface to contact Swift Enterprises and the UN."