"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..." Part XIII...

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

[For those curious about the Tom Swift adventures, of course much of this is taken from "Tom Swift and His Diving Seacopter", one of the best books in the series which got me into science long, long, long ago.]

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XIII...

"Well, well, well..." chuckling voice of Munson Wyckliffe in the Arturo forward section of Swift's Ocean Arrow. "Looky like we gotta some late night nooky going on here."

Proton and Penova starting as they stood by Proton's dark matter detector...Penova hastily pulling hand away from Proton's shoulder...Wyckliffe regarding them in her robe, holding steaming mug in one hand.

"Just...Kidding, fellow scientist, kiddie-show host. Though, Neutron, Jr..." wagging finger at Proton. "I can only wonder what your schlepping four-eyes Dr. Amy would say at seeing this tender moment of dark matter detecting one another." Grin.

"Wyckliffe, don't be ridiculous. Dr. Hofstadter and I were just checking equipment." Proton frowned.

"And she does have...Some equipment..." Wyckliffe grinned. Penova clutching the upper part of her robe closed with one hand. Proton shaking head.

"Dr. Wyckliffe..." Penova glared. "As reprwsentative of Mother Rwussia, I must protest this suggestion of lewdly unprofessional behavior between Prwoffesor Prwoton and myselves."

"No offense, comrade exobiologist." Wyckliffe put up a hand. "I'm sure Proton is more interested in rubbing the dials on his detector than you."

Sadly trwue...Penova's slightly downcast expression suggested.

("Just comedic, I get it Leonard." Amy noted carefully, nodding. "And wait till your wife starts in with Kripke, I'm sure you'll howl then as I am now." Slight growl through clenched lips. "See? I'm practically falling off my seat in comic appreciation."

"Do we have any comic love scenes with Kripke and Penny?" Leonard hissed to Howard. "If not, maybe we oughta consider..."

Howard shrugging to Bernadette eyeing him. "The artist overwhelming the lover, I dunno..."

"Yeah...Lets be sure it doesn't 'overwhelm' you. Buddy boy is strictly monogamous...And it's not my dad who'll be gunning for you if otherwise, get it?"

"Got it, dear."

"Good." Nod. "But there's no reason monogamous Bud and Tom Swift's half-sis can't a suggestively steamy scene or two..." she grinned.)

"One might well ask what you're doing here, Wyckliffe?" Proton, arch look. Dr. Hofstadter nervously attempting supporting look.

"My cabin's in this section and the galley's over there..." Wyckliffe pointed, setting her mug down carefully on a pull-down shelf by the right bank of controls. "I was feeling like some cocoa while I reviewed Swift's notes on his aliens. Care for some? You can tell me...Read pontificate...About your latest findings..."

"It's pretty ruthless of you to use the social convention to disarm me, but yes." Proton nodded.

"And you, doc?" Wyckliffe eyed Penova. "If it'll help loosen you up, I can add some wodka I brought along, assuming straight arrow Swift wouldn't have hooch on his Ocean Arrow."