"The Adventures of Professor Proton, Jr: The Proton Express..." Part XXXIX...

Summary: In my first longer Proton Jr tale, can Prof Proton Jr. aka mild-mannered Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy aka Amy F. Fowler save the world at Christmas...And can Proton Jr. keep that blond sob of an engineering genius Tom Swift, Jr. away from his girl?

Equally important...Should Cameragirl Penny allow this thing to appear on her acting credits or just accept that all hope of a professional career is gone and just enjoy while peddling her drugs?

Disclaimer: All is Chuck's...

Part XXXIX...

"Sermek? Come in, Sermek." Bernadette tried.

"He's not responding, Arthur." She turned to Proton in his Fat Man suit, feet of his mechanical legs securely bound to hull.

"You, tin-clad, mechanical clod!" Proton called into his mike. "Stop mucking around in there and give us a report! At once! That's an order!"

"Nothing..." Bernadette shook her head within the suit.

"Sermek? Come in..." she tried again.

"That's another order!" Proton added.

"I hear and obey..." a female voice vaguely familiar...

"Pretty good, huh, huh, huh?" Sermek's normal voice. "That was Tina Louise aka Ginger Grant in 'Gilligan's Isle' from the episode when the mad scientist Balinkoff had her and the other castaways under his control."

"Bud and his jokes..." Bernadette sighed. "Not to mention his occasionally creepy obsessions..."

"Stop fooling around and give us that report like a normal robot, Sermek!" Proton, annoyed. "And why didn't you respond to us before?"

"Stopping...Fooling...Around...Master." Sermek's voice, typically robotic. "That was my B-9 brother from 'Lost in Space' before he was fully programmed and still rather a bore though very good at crushing and destroying. And I had to find a working frequency...Force field, ionization...Makes radio communication difficult, you know. Or you would if you weren't a kiddie show quack, Proton...Junior."

"I swear I am gonna disassemble him..." Proton fumed.

"You and what room full of theoreticists? Huh, huh, huh." Sermek chortled.

(Howard, smug grin to Leonard...

"Wow." Penny edged to Leonard, adjusting his uniform. "That thing is amazing. Number One, just how advanced was that sex robot of his you told me about?" her commanding look.

"Seriously? Just a test model. But I've always kinda wondered a little about Bernadette." He noted.

"She has a family..." Penny, blanching a bit.

It would explain so much...

"Who always seemed exactly like the sort Howard would imagine a Catholic girl would have..." Leonard, arch look to her blinking stare.

"And where you can build one android...Why not three?"

"You know it's a punishable offense to terrify your Commander..." she eyed him. "You must be...Disciplined...Later."

"Da...Oh, da. By the way...Commander...Are these our new 'names' for each other?"

"Da." She noted, curtly. Then eyes widening...

"Say...I would know if I was an android, right?"

"Penny..." Leonard stared, then reflected... "Of course, in 'Blade Runner' Rachel had no idea she was a biorobot till Harrison Ford showed up. And it really improved her performance...Sorta like you in 'Sheldonopolis', playing evil Futura." Arch grin...