They weren't sure what was happening but some of the high ranked evolvers could see the strange movements of the fog from the sky above. It seems the fog was moving deeper into the forest. Somewhere beyond the regions of the 8th and 7th coven. They weren't sure what was happening either but the Union government made an announcement regarding the situation. This caused a massive uproar in the forums.

Meanwhile, Max, the culprit behind the announcement and situation, was sleeping beside a campfire. He had no knowledge of the uproar he had caused as he slept soundly.

Max woke up the next day to a slightly dimmer atmosphere. He wasn't sure what was happening until he looked out of the lit cave. When he looked out, he could see a massive shadow portrayed onto the forest's muddy floor. In panic, he ran out, trying to find out what was happening. Seeing his sudden movement, Edlyn and the rest also went after him.

Max peeked out of the cave to the greatest shock of his life. The foggy bubble that encased the area had grown thicker! It grew so thick, Max couldn't make out what was beyond the area. There was a dull grey spherical mist encasing the forested regions round them. There wasn't even a single form of life seen anywhere.

"That happened when you were asleep. It was so difficult to find the corpses of the super creatures." Urswine said.

"Speaking of which. Where are the carcasses of the 3 super creatures?" Max asked.

"Oh that. I never touched them yet, I was hoping you would just give them to me." Edlyn said greedily with hunger brimming her eyes.

"Yea sure let me just do something." Max said.

He went over to the spider's corpse and took its beast soul and gave the body to Edlyn. Since he already had the souls of the other 2 creatures he gave it out to Edlyn and Urswine. Max wanted to give some to Trius and Klor but he didn't trust them yet.

"Hey can I have the glowing orb thing?" Edlyn asked as Max started to walk out of the cave.

Max paused and sighed. "Fine," He said. He took out the snake-lady's soul and gave it to her.

Max kept the other 2 in his ring and waited for the rest of his group to get ready. Max planned on leaving this place soon. He has been stuck in this region for 5 days already. It was honestly the most tiring thing ever. He missed his bed and his dirty bare one-roomed apartment.

Max and his group walked around the entire encased area and learned a few things. There were no cave systems for them to escape from and the foggy enclosure was actually in the shape of a cube. Max and his group tried to attack the walls of fog but the most they could do was put a small dent in it, which soon recovered back to its original self. Max also tried to use his [Freeze Domain] technique on the walls. He was sure that the wall was made of ki.

To his surprise, when he activated it, the wall stood strong and never vanished. It means the fog wasn't made of ki but the 1st coven could control the fog. Max didn't understand how it worked. It was then he had an idea. He used to learn about structural integrity for a school project last year and remembered something.

"The edges and corners of a cube are the weakest." Max said out loud as he looked up at the cube's corner in the sky.

Max grinned and quickly transformed and flew towards it. Max tried his [Mantis Arts] and [Razor Ki] together. When Max felt his [Dual Raksa Daggers] strike the cube's corner, he felt part of the cube shaking. Max knew he hit the right spot. Max summoned his [Dusk Djinn] and made it carry Edlyn and Urswine over.

Due to [Dusk Djinn's] versatile and malleable smokey body, it could easily turn it's hand into a long vine like limb, allowing it to easily lift Edlyn and Urswine.