Chapter 6: Core Fusion

Chapter 6

After talking to Yami, Max managed to understand a few things. There were other planetary governments! He also heard that there were other races in space. Max also learned what the black horned creature was.

"Asura. They are called asuras and they are physically very strong. After they managed to learn to use mana and mana arts, they got much stronger. They are pretty much stronger than most races in space." Yami explained.

Max was scared the more he heard about other races. Turns out humans were not alone, some were even part of other organisations which Yami called them as Kingdoms. Max has long untied Yami and they were making their way to the portal out of the Wildlands.

When Max walked out of the portal he was greeted to the strangest sight. There were massive skyscrapers and various flying vehicles. He could see many different races walking past them. He saw a feline man with cat ears and whiskers, a two meter tall fat green ogre-like man and even a humanoid spider-like creature walking past them.

It seems humans were not really alone. Max walked with Yami as he started to show him around. Suddenly as Yami was walking forward, he bumped into a massive man looking down at him.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't Yami." said the gruff voice.

Max looked up and saw a muscular alligator. He could see a scar in it's left eye. Max could see the bright red glow in its eyes. He also saw 2 cat-like men carrying knives in their belt behind the alligator. All of them wore a strange black suit and a red tie. The alligator man was wearing a black fedora.

"Boys, get him." The alligator said.

"Mr.Harv please I am with a friend." Yami begged. He was clearly scared of this man.

"Bah! I don't care! Bring his friend too!" it said.

Just as one of the feline cats was about to touch Max, he moved. Before any of the 4 men could see what happened, the feline man that was the nearest to Max lost his arm and Max had disappeared.

"I suggest you leave us alone or I will kill you." an voice said behind the alligator man.

The alligator man was scared. He didn't see the boy move at all. He knew Max was a real threat.

"F-fine. Let's go!" the man said and hurriedly left.

The feline man was gritting his teeth and screaming in pain as he followed along with his boss and partner, holding his sliced off arm in his other hand.

"Wow! I have never seen anyone stand up to Mr.Harv." said Yami in awe.

Max asked him who that man was.

"I owed him a lot of money. I'm paying it back properly but he makes it seem like I'm his property. He likes to harass his clients. Especially clients like me who do not have that much presence." Yami explained.

"But thanks to you I think he might leave me alone. You really gave him a fright just now." he added.

Ma  just smiled and followed Yami as he showed around what was in Termillo. Soon it was dark, or Max hoped it was, and he was tired. Yami brought him to his house and let Max crash at his place. Max was learning many things. He also managed to procure a map of most of the space system. Turns out, the Union Government hasn't managed to explore that much compared to the people here. After observing the map, Max saw that around three quarters of space has been explored by these races. Luckily for the Union Government, they were at the extreme opposite side of space compared to the governments here.