NOTE

There are a few things that I need to say. Mainly about the first topic, in case anything happens to my book.

Wattpad sold to South Korean Company called "Naver"

If Wattpad's ToS(Terms of Service) changes and if my book somehow gets removed(probably not), I will update you all through twitter(Link in "external links" section). Other than that, I'm lowkey curious on what changes wattpad is going to make now that there has been a change of ownership.

 Next week's chapter:

Next week's chapter(and subsequent ones) are going to be exciting. Max is going to be travelling in the Wildlands for quite some time and is going to face an old monster that he had escaped from. I am thinking of various ways to make the chapters interesting, but I guess you have to wait and see.

The future of this book and account:

This book is going to be quite long. I already have a specific ending in mind and will be slowly working my way to it. Initially, I started this book because I was bored last year due to full blown lock down/staying home too much.

I plan on writing another story, but I'm not sure if I should do it anytime soon. I'm already writing one now so I'm 100% I won't be able to upload a new one weekly.(I have quizzes/exams + projects + lab assignments all piling up daily. Soon I'll be working.)

I'm still planning on writing the second book. I sort of have it's plot in my mind. If I am going to write it though, I might upload it every 2-3 weeks.

Well, that's all! I just wanted to address Wattpad's change of ownership and also my twitter where I will tweet if somehow my book is deleted or something. For now my twitter serves no other purpose other than being a secondary contact method if anything happens to my book.

Bye! Take care! See you soon on Sunday 12PM UTC!