Forever your Rose

As I pulled the fluffy blanket away, I couldn't help but gasp and look back at Killian.

There was a baby in this basket, I crouched down on my knees and looked at the baby as it began gurgling and rescuing out for me.

I looked back at him once again and noticed his pale figure. He open his mouth before closing it again, what's wrong with him?

He walked towards the baby and sat down on the steps of our front door, running his fingers through his hair as he sighed. " There's a note." I utter as I take the note that was tucked into the blanket. The baby looking up at me with pure, innocent curiosity.

I opened the white note and cleared my throat as I read it in my head. The letter wrote:

" Dear, Killian

Our last adventure on January the 21st has lead to this very moment. I am a women, an un married woman who's status is everything. So I leave you with our prized possession. The product of our lust.

Our baby girl.

I've gone to Europe and I won't be returning, don't look for me and raise our girl with love and kindness.

Forever, your Rose.

I felt as if I were chocking on air, chocking on what was the betrayal of Killian. Once again. When would I learn my lesson? When would I do what I always preached to others? I was my own person. I didn't need this hassle.

I grabbed the baby basket and handed Killian the note, I wasn't going to look for his reaction. I knew he would come up with some bullshit excuse. Some lie. Everything had been going so well...well that's what I thought.

I opened the door to our home and walked in, heading straight to the bedroom, Killian following me up the stairs. " Emilia..." I just shook my head as I entered the bedroom, placing the baby on the bed. She was adorable, looked just like him. I smiled at her as I kissed her nose. Hopefully he'd be a better father but he was done being my husband...actually I was done being his wife.

" Emilia." He called again, I turned to him and looked him in the eyes as I sighed, shaking my head as I looked down at my wedding ring removing my in one swift movement. Handing it to him, but he refused to take it. " It won't make a difference if you take it or not. I'm leaving." I utter as he sighs opening up his hand as I dropped my ring in it.

" Emilia, I'm sorry " he uttered hoarsely as I scoffed. " I've heard that before." I headed into my closet, grabbing a suitcase as I walked around grabbing a few things." I just needed to get out. I'd have someone come back for the rest of my things. I stopped at my vanity and opened my golden music box my grandmother had given me. I take it as I put it in my bag, it was valuable to me.

I walked out of my closet as I had all my essentials and then some. Killian just sat on what was our bed as he looked down at his daughter, a sad smile on his face as he stroked her face with his index finger and she gurgled in glee. He would be fine.

He looked up at me and sighed. " Don't go." He uttered softly as he looked into my eyes, those words brought back so many memories. So many times that he had cheated, left me on my own and asked me to stay. The exact words he used to use every time he did something wrong. ' don't go' I hated those words.

" I need to." I looked at him one more time as my heart clenched in my chest. I looked at the both of them. That baby was the proof of Killians constant betrayal but I couldn't find it in myself to hate her. She was precious and innocent and I hoped he wouldn't disappoint her the way he had disappointed me.

" Bye bunny." I turn and head out the door, he didn't come after me. He didn't call out my name, I was met with silence and if that didn't represent our relationship to a T; I I didn't know what would.

I walked down the stairs as I eyed our home. I had spent so much time and put so much energy into trying to make this a place where we would grow as a couple, a place we would've of brought up our children, but that was just it...this was a one sided relationship. I had built this home on my own, brick by brick as Killian removed one brick at a time.

I reached our front door as I gave everything one last look, opening the door as I stepped out, a single tear running down my cheek as I shut the door behind me. This was for me.

I was doing this for me, I couldn't degrade myself like this anymore. I had promised myself I wouldn't be like every upper class wife. Sad and betrayed; and here I was feeling those exact things.

I was taking charge again and I was leaving, to where? I don't know, but this was for me and I knew I needed to do it. This wasn't love, this was hell and I didn't want to stay in hell. Not if the devil wasn't there to love and protect me.

I looked up at the night sky the rain heavier as I opened my phone, pressing a familiar number. I pressed the phone up to my ear as it rang, I sighed as I was about to hung up but they picked up.

" I need you." I let out a soft sob.