Fuck you

I turned around on my tip toes, as I walked straight into the kitchen. Sighing as I ran my fingers through my hair. Who the fuck does a thing like that? Who? Killian that's who.

I could try and deny that I wasn't getting my hopes up about us, but the truth was that I had been doing just that ever since our trip to the market. I open the light wooden kitchen cabinet door as I take out the wine. Placing my hands on the counter as I hung my head low, letting out a long breath as I shook my head, before running my fingers through my hair once again. " Fuck." I whisper as I aggressively open the kitchen drawer, looking for a cork screw and to my luck I immediately found one.

All that I heard was silence, expect for my beating heart and my shallow breath. I grabbed myself a glass as I poured myself a drink. I desperately needed one. I had known something had been going on, but I honestly would've thought it was Rose who he was screwing once again. I was done pushing the things he did to the back of my mind.

Sipped on my wine as I let the rouge drink stain my lips a little. I didn't even enjoy wine...I just needed something. I basked in the silence of the fear rolling off of Kilian before I heard this cautious footsteps. He knew he had overstepped the line. I scoffed to myself who was I kidding he had overstepped the line from the moment he said I do.

" Emilia...I...sh-" Killian tried to speak but I was quick to interrupt whatever false apology or empty excuse he was about to spew. " Killian don't! Don't even have the nerve to say anything that may be...no! Will be stupid." I raised my voice as I held my hand up, not even turning to look at him as I scoffed once again.

I heard his bare feet touch the wooden floor as he tried to retreat back into the bedroom, but he wasn't going to be let off of the hook so quickly. I turned around and crossed my arms as I eyed is muscular back.

" Do you think that I wanted this! Do you think I had any decision in marrying...YOU! No. No fucking way. I damn my mother to hell for ever pairing us together because despite all of the things she's done to me, this was by far the most malicious one! To be stuck with you for a lifetime is a curse within itself." I screamed as I watched him turn around with a fallen expression. I wasn't going to feel empathetic and I didn't feel it at all.

" Emilia you don't mean that." Killian says in a husky voice as he turns to look at me, fire clear in his eyes as his nose flares a little. None of it scaring me. "Oh I mean it. I mean it with every fibre of my body. You've fucked three women Killian...Three! We haven't even been married a week. God you're such a pig. If I had known this was what you had become, I would've changed my name and ran for the hills before I ever had to say I do."

what I couldn't help but scream, throwing my glass at the wall, I had never been so angry and so hurt all at once and the only thing in my line of vision was Killian furious state.

His green orbs staring into my very own hazel brown ones as he stalked towards me. Killian's eyes had always been ones to change with his emotion and they were always this vibrant green when he was angry.

I took a step back, his foot stepping onto the shattered glass, yet he said nothing, his nose flaring even wider, my back hitting the cold surface of the kitchen counter as he closed the space between us.

" You know little Bambi that mouth is utterly vile. For an upper glass princess you have quiet a potty mouth...very interesting." He spoke rather calmly. The tone of his voice did nothing to reflect the stone cold anger he held on his face.

He was trying to distract me, trying to get me to soften under his frigid facade, but I wasn't going to succumb to his wants and needs, just a he hadn't mind.

I placed my hand on his chest, tip toeing as our noses almost touched my eyes looking into his and I let three words simply fall from my lips. " Fuck you Killian."